Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 10/27/15 -- My new daddy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom showed up at my daughters dance class yesterday. She starts talking to me about my brothers friend Joe, asking me 1000's of questions. So I texted my brother saying he's going to be our new daddy.
My brother tells me he's like the rain man. I don't understand and he won't explain. I've never seen the rain man.
NussieT Wrote:My mom showed up at my daughters dance class yesterday. She starts talking to me about my brothers friend Joe, asking me 1000's of questions. So I texted my brother saying he's going to be our new daddy.
My brother tells me he's like the rain man. I don't understand and he won't explain. I've never seen the rain man.

Is this the eye candy you sent me yesterday??
Yes. Mmmmmm
NussieT Wrote:Yes. Mmmmmm

He's wayy too young for your mom and she couldn't handle those abs. She needs to walk away.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

He's wayy too young for your mom and she couldn't handle those abs. She needs to walk away.

Believe it or not, he turns 40 next year. But no she can't handle his abs.
NussieT Wrote:My mom showed up at my daughters dance class yesterday. She starts talking to me about my brothers friend Joe, asking me 1000's of questions. So I texted my brother saying he's going to be our new daddy.

I've never heard someone call anybody "the rain main", it's always just "rain man".
But he was autistic or something. But was awesome at math.
So Tom Cruise taught him to count cards and took him to Vegas.
And he farted in a phone booth. That scene was actually improve, he really did fart, and they just stayed in character and they put it in the movie.

I've never seen the movie either.
One minute to Wopner.
NussieT Wrote:

How old is your mom?

Let her have her fun. Moms need love too.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How old is your mom?

My mom turned 51 this year. My mom is 13 years younger than my dad though.

My mom doesn't deserve anyone to love her. She's alienated my sister, brother and I. We only talk to her because it bothers my grandma that we don't.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:He's wayy too young for your mom and she couldn't handle those abs. She needs to walk away.

How old is your mom?

My mom turned 51 this year. My mom is 13 years younger than my dad though.

My mom doesn't deserve anyone to love her. She's alienated my sister, brother and I. We only talk to her because it bothers my grandma that we don't.

Haha, man, that is one harsh line.
Chip Wrote:Haha, man, that is one harsh line.

I was 15-16 when she started dating a guy 2 provinces away. She blew what little money she made on a plane ticket leaving us at home alone sometimes for weeks. One time she left not paying the heating bill which was cut off (mid November). My sister and I had to pool our money together to pay it. Friends of the family would stop in with food to make sure we didn't starve.
She once threw a moving fan & a glass cup at me because I didn't buy her a present for Christmas or Mothers Day (I can't remember which one).
She told both my sister, brother I that she hopes our marriage fails. She's also told all of us we should leave our partners.
She didn't want to come to my wedding, my grandma made her. She snarled in every pictures and wore a dress for a beach party.
She's told family that my kids aren't her real grandkids. She gave away their Christmas presents to her "friends" kids because they didn't deserve them.
My absolute favourite is because my business has been so successful, I should let her move into my house and I pay her to take care of my kids and clean my house. Then when I said Jim and I were talking about taking the kids to Hawaii with us for a Christmas presents, she told me I could pay for her to go too because she deserves it.
I strongly believe that when my grandma dies neither my sister, brother or I will have anything to do with her.
Chip Wrote:How old is your mom?

No. No. No. She needs to stay away from this hunk of man meat and find someone her own age.
Chip Wrote:

I've never heard someone call anybody "the rain main", it's always just "rain man".
But he was autistic or something. But was awesome at math.
So Tom Cruise taught him to count cards and took him to Vegas.
And he farted in a phone booth. That scene was actually improve, he really did fart, and they just stayed in character and they put it in the movie.

I've never seen the movie either.
One minute to Wopner.

I saw that movie way back after it came out. I need to watch it again.
Jim says my old man turned homo just to get away from her. However since I swooted out the forum with my crazy mother stories... I'm going to post my eye candy daddy.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, man, that is one harsh line.

I was 15-16 when she started dating a guy 2 provinces away. She blew what little money she made on a plane ticket leaving us at home alone sometimes for weeks. One time she left not paying the heating bill which was cut off (mid November). My sister and I had to pool our money together to pay it. Friends of the family would stop in with food to make sure we didn't starve.
She once threw a moving fan & a glass cup at me because I didn't buy her a present for Christmas or Mothers Day (I can't remember which one).
She told both my sister, brother I that she hopes our marriage fails. She's also told all of us we should leave our partners.
She didn't want to come to my wedding, my grandma made her. She snarled in every pictures and wore a dress for a beach party.
She's told family that my kids aren't her real grandkids. She gave away their Christmas presents to her "friends" kids because they didn't deserve them.
My absolute favourite is because my business has been so successful, I should let her move into my house and I pay her to take care of my kids and clean my house. Then when I said Jim and I were talking about taking the kids to Hawaii with us for a Christmas presents, she told me I could pay for her to go too because she deserves it.
I strongly believe that when my grandma dies neither my sister, brother or I will have anything to do with her.

Well, she just sounds pleasant.