Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I blew the site up over the weekend by tripping a breaker. I didn't realize it was down till Keefer sent me a text.

Sorry about that!

Oh by the way, don't try to unload 800 lbs of anything off of a truck by yourself. I hurt so bad.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:I blew the site up over the weekend by tripping a breaker. I didn't realize it was down till Keefer sent me a text.

Sorry about that!

Oh by the way, don't try to unload 800 lbs of anything off of a truck by yourself. I hurt so bad.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I would have thought you were smart enough to know better than that. Of course, you are a male and prone to stupidity when it comes to getting help for things that obviously require help.
:poke:
Someone in Florida thought zombies were real....

https://gma.yahoo.com/1-killed-4-injured...ories.html
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I blew the site up over the weekend by tripping a breaker. I didn't realize it was down till Keefer sent me a text.

Sorry about that!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I would have thought you were smart enough to know better than that. Of course, you are a male and prone to stupidity when it comes to getting help for things that obviously require help.
oke:
Well my alternatives didn't exist. We don't really have people we can ask to come help.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Sorry about that!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

oke:
Well my alternatives didn't exist. We don't really have people we can ask to come help.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

It would have taken him a bit to get there, but I would have sent Jimbo to help ya.
I need to come up with a scavenger hunt (halloween themed) for 8 to 10 yr olds. This is one of my priorities for the day.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 635807909945648000-Norris.jpg]
I need to go back and look for a replay on the Michigan game. I only heard about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Apparently the Colts did something dumb last night too

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:I need to go back and look for a replay on the Michigan game. I only heard about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I am surprised I haven't found a gif for the kid who flashed the middle finger yet.
Joe Wrote:Oh by the way, don't try to unload 800 lbs of anything off of a truck by yourself. I hurt so bad.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

You really shouldn't do that, although I know asking for help is sometimes non existent or difficult.
Remember to always lift with your legs instead of your back.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Oh by the way, don't try to unload 800 lbs of anything off of a truck by yourself. I hurt so bad.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

You really shouldn't do that, although I know asking for help is sometimes non existent or difficult.
Legs hurt too

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Legs hurt too

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I thought I blew my left knee again yesterday. After a lower body massage and very little rest it feels better. I am wearing my knee brace again.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Legs hurt too

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I thought I blew my left knee again yesterday. After a lower body massage and very little rest it feels better. I am wearing my knee brace again.
That running shit will kill ya!

Well maybe not kill ya but it will fuck up some knees.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:I need to go back and look for a replay on the Michigan game. I only heard about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I was at a bar watching it.
Mostly Michigan fans. They were all just stunned.
The State fans were going bonkers.

The 2 different radio calls pretty much sum it up.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ss...chiga.html
Pages: 1 2