Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/15/15: Who's wine? What wine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Where the hell did I dine?

And where's everyone been?
I went into a cmd prompt computer coma. I'm back now. hard drives are stupid. partitions are stupid. windows 10 can suck a dick.

diskpart
select disk 0
clean disk 0
bootrec.exe/fixmbr
Chip Wrote:Where the hell did I dine?

I've been to Hell and back.. Where is this wine that you speak of?? I want some.
Oct 15 2015 2105 - 2015-2016 F-150 2.7L And 3.5L GTDI - Engine Sound Enhancement - Programmable Parameter

Some 2015-2016 F-150 vehicles with a 2.7L or 3.5L GTDI engine may be equipped with an engine sound enhancement (ESE) feature. ESE is an audio system feature that enhances certain engine tones typically induced under wide open throttle or heavy part-throttle conditions. Refer to Workshop Manual, Section 415-00 for description and operation. The ESE feature is a programmable parameter of the audio control module (ACM) that can be disabled and/or enabled by using IDS version 96.02 or higher. Disabling or enabling the ESE feature for customer preferences isa non warrantable repair.
The plus side to the crap I am going thru. I have made it concrete and clear that my kid isn't abused. I may have ruined the credibility of his kid using her own writing (if you are going to plot against someone, you should write about... Hey, live and learn...). And I am no longer a sobbing mess (I hope that part is behind me). Now, I am mad and seeking ways to get this done with and behind me. The social worker told me that I and my kid are in the clear and now we just have to wait for the final verdict against him.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I've been to Hell and back.. Where is this wine that you speak of?? I want some.

Well, woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand.
Whose wine? What wine? Where the hell did I dine?
Must have been a dream I don't believe where I've been.
Come on, let's do it again.
I have 6 tiny solar panels. trying to figure out what to make with them. putting out 1.5 volts a piece or so. not sure the amperage. that will be a factor.
Chip Wrote:

okay
LeNeve Wrote:Oct 15 2015 2105 - 2015-2016 F-150 2.7L And 3.5L GTDI - Engine Sound Enhancement - Programmable Parameter

Some 2015-2016 F-150 vehicles with a 2.7L or 3.5L GTDI engine may be equipped with an engine sound enhancement (ESE) feature. ESE is an audio system feature that enhances certain engine tones typically induced under wide open throttle or heavy part-throttle conditions. Refer to Workshop Manual, Section 415-00 for description and operation. The ESE feature is a programmable parameter of the audio control module (ACM) that can be disabled and/or enabled by using IDS version 96.02 or higher. Disabling or enabling the ESE feature for customer preferences isa non warrantable repair.

So, is there an actual speaker in there?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

okay

You weren't issued that, along with samples of Tide growing up?
of course I was issued that. its my ringtone.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The plus side to the crap I am going thru. I have made it concrete and clear that my kid isn't abused. I may have ruined the credibility of his kid using her own writing (if you are going to plot against someone, you should write about... Hey, live and learn...). And I am no longer a sobbing mess (I hope that part is behind me). Now, I am mad and seeking ways to get this done with and behind me. The social worker told me that I and my kid are in the clear and now we just have to wait for the final verdict against him.

Dude. WTF?
I remember you saying you were getting investigated, but I figured it was just because a crazy ex made a crazy accusation.
Did someone really get hurt? verdict against who?
LeNeve Wrote:I have 6 tiny solar panels. trying to figure out what to make with them. putting out 1.5 volts a piece or so. not sure the amperage. that will be a factor.

Don't make a bomb... er... clock.
Just because this is what I'm listening to right now...

[youtube]QAqPG1a0uz0[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I went into a cmd prompt computer coma. I'm back now. hard drives are stupid. partitions are stupid. windows 10 can suck a dick.

diskpart
select disk 0
clean disk 0
bootrec.exe/fixmbr

It's a nice littler reminder that Terminator will never really happen.
Pages: 1 2 3