Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, October 12, 2015 ~ Miserable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I spent all weekend getting the house ready for our visitor today. I've been fucking wreck too. If I vanish, it will probably be because I will be in jail or an institution if they try to take my baby. Let's just hope they don't.

Any whoo.. Entertain me, so I don't have to think about all of that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I spent all weekend getting the house ready for our visitor today. I've been fucking wreck too. If I vanish, it will probably be because I will be in jail or an institution if they try to take my baby. Let's just hope they don't.

Any whoo.. Entertain me, so I don't have to think about all of that.

:taterpie:
Chip Wrote::taterpie:

Straight to the pie crap? OKay, I may have chuckled a bit, but I think you coulda done better.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Straight to the pie crap? OKay, I may have chuckled a bit, but I think you coulda done better.

It's Monday, and I'm tired.
That's all I've got.
It's sweet to have the Walking Dead back.

But, I have to imagine there was a better way to solve their problem.
I mean, I think standing there throwing rocks at them might have been a better idea.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That's all I've got.

Good point. I'm utterly useless today. He is supposed to meet with CPS at 4. My mom is bringing my daughter to me, so I can get home quicker and maybe meet with her to get this garbage over with. It's making me ill that we are going thru it.

On the plus side, the house is spotless and most of my Halloween decorating is done.
Chip Wrote:It's sweet to have the Walking Dead back.

I mean, I think standing there throwing rocks at them might have been a better idea.

What happened? I missed it.
Chip Wrote:It's sweet to have the Walking Dead back.

What happened? I missed it.

It's not really a spoiler, but I won't say too much.

They find a giant quarry filled with zombies that are only blocked by a couple of semi-trucks.
One of the trucks is in danger of falling over and letting them out, so they come up with some hair-brain, looney toons style plan to get rid of them.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That's all I've got.

Good point. I'm utterly useless today. He is supposed to meet with CPS at 4. My mom is bringing my daughter to me, so I can get home quicker and maybe meet with her to get this garbage over with. It's making me ill that we are going thru it.

On the plus side, the house is spotless and most of my Halloween decorating is done.

Oh joy.
What a dick head.

[Image: dirty-slide-o.gif]
Oh, and it's ‎Indigenous Peoples Day.
And Thanksgiving for our CanuckleHead neighbors.
This is the video game version of Kung Fury.

[youtube]Q_-J3Jv8kfE[/youtube]

[youtube]P1DTgY1hqKw[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Oh, and it's ‎Indigenous Peoples Day.

Also known as Columbus Day.
Chip Wrote:Oh, and it's ‎Indigenous Peoples Day.

Also known as Columbus Day.

No, fuck that guy.

And while we're at it, fuck cities named after him.
There's 100-120 kmh winds. My patio chairs are gone. My table landed upside down on the deck. Our rental property a tree fell down, took out their patio table, the BBQ, and a basketball net their kid doesn't use. She tried telling us we needed to buy her new stuff. Ain't happening bitch.
Pages: 1 2