Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/09 - Love the banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The pink cowboy hat make me smile every time.
Ohhhhh Gawddd.... not the pie picture again.........
I am stressed and miserable. I need some cheering up. LeNeve needs to come on here with some tales.
Apparently there are rumours going around town that Jim and I are sellout
NussieT Wrote:Apparently there are rumours going around town that Jim and I are sellout

Do you have any idea how that came about?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Apparently there are rumours going around town that Jim and I are sellout

Lol yes. Jim did. Jim went back to Peterbilt because he missed fixing. Then the RM we run the recycle program for wants to shut it down completely.
The company that has was interested in buying it earlier this year is still in the mix, they have a few more tests then they will give us their final offer. We expect it to be somewhere between 1.2 -1.5 million, anything less we will keep it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Lol yes. Jim did. Jim went back to Peterbilt because he missed fixing. Then the RM we run the recycle program for wants to shut it down completely.
The company that has was interested in buying it earlier this year is still in the mix, they have a few more tests then they will give us their final offer. We expect it to be somewhere between 1.2 -1.5 million, anything less we will keep it.

You guys have plenty on your plate with it all, so losing the recycle won't hurt.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You guys have plenty on your plate with it all, so losing the recycle won't hurt.

Not at all. It eliminates the 16 hour days in the summers, the glass bottles, 2 employees, a truck.