Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 10/06/15 - The laziness effect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently my employees told Jim that once he leaves for work, I don't do anything. What they did though is piss the wrong one of us off. I'm the understanding one who will give my employees my fuel card to fill up their cars. It's done now and when 430 hits and they want to go home. We are working till 7.
NussieT Wrote:Apparently my employees told Jim that once he leaves for work, I don't do anything. What they did though is piss the wrong one of us off. I'm the understanding one who will give my employees my fuel card to fill up their cars. It's done now and when 430 hits and they want to go home. We are working till 7.

Holy shit... What in the Fuck were they thinking???
Bing mapped out that Martian movie

http://www.bing.com/TheMartian?FORM=ML12K0#
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Apparently my employees told Jim that once he leaves for work, I don't do anything. What they did though is piss the wrong one of us off. I'm the understanding one who will give my employees my fuel card to fill up their cars. It's done now and when 430 hits and they want to go home. We are working till 7.

When things aren't going perfect, Jim yells and gets mean. It's an easy to say I'm to blame when I screen and make material, they just haul it. If they blame it on me, I get yelled at.
I know my one employee wants to move into his new house before winter. Guess who isn't going home early this week like he asked.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

When things aren't going perfect, Jim yells and gets mean. It's an easy to say I'm to blame when I screen and make material, they just haul it. If they blame it on me, I get yelled at.
I know my one employee wants to move into his new house before winter. Guess who isn't going home early this week like he asked.

That is some dirty shit to pull. So, what did Jim have to say about it?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You need to take a lounge chair in there and, after telling them how busy things are and how they have to stay late, go chillax with a cocktail right in front of them.
Jim won't say anything because I am held at a higher standard than our employees. If they work 6 hours, I have to work 10. I sit in the loader sometimes for 8-9 hours without a break but if I do, I'm screwing around and I need to get back to work.

I just lost it on Jim and an employee. I loaded the truck and it needed to be re-weighed to make sure it's legal and they are standing there talking. The trucks in my way. They both scattered. Then Jim was pretend jacking off using a DCA bottle.
NussieT Wrote:Jim won't say anything because I am held at a higher standard than our employees. If they work 6 hours, I have to work 10. I sit in the loader sometimes for 8-9 hours without a break but if I do, I'm screwing around and I need to get back to work.

I just lost it on Jim and an employee. I loaded the truck and it needed to be re-weighed to make sure it's legal and they are standing there talking. The trucks in my way. They both scattered. Then Jim was pretend jacking off using a DCA bottle.

Really, as the boss, he should have set his employee straight for even dogging you like that. At least instead of acting like a child about it.
I just got to watch a dumpstruck police chase courtesy of LeNeve TV. :high5:

(Finally catching up on emails)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim won't say anything because I am held at a higher standard than our employees. If they work 6 hours, I have to work 10. I sit in the loader sometimes for 8-9 hours without a break but if I do, I'm screwing around and I need to get back to work.

Really, as the boss, he should have set his employee straight for even dogging you like that. At least instead of acting like a child about it.

Ya well when he wants his lunch he can figure out how to slap a sandwich together for himself.
:roflmao:

[youtube]ovD178AhhSc[/youtube]
Just came up on my iPod

[Image: c81b525da56b41be8bbec758aeecee7f.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is the bar 10 minutes from my house that sells the gigantic burgers.

Southgate's Mallie's Bar & Grill sees double the customers after offering to pay tab if Lions won

http://thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/1...=fullstory
NussieT Wrote:Just came up on my iPod

[Image: c81b525da56b41be8bbec758aeecee7f.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

All I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and voom voom.

Are those the lyrics?
Groupon sent me this deal for a natural butt lifter. I certainly don't have that problem, but who would walk around in this?

[Image: c700x420.jpg]
Pages: 1 2