Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, it's Victor in Toronto here - my handle on the other forum. I've met some of you (Pete Nice comes to mind) in person, talk to some of you everyday (Joe comes to mind), and have heard of some others on here. Thought I'd pop I'm and introduce myself in the hopes that I'll be around here more often.
Victor the Voxer moderator of life is here!
Hello and Welcome!!!
Look at the newb, posting in the wrong section.....
Oh Canada...

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Hey!!!!
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:Hey guys, it's Victor in Toronto here - my handle on the other forum. I've met some of you (Pete Nice comes to mind) in person, talk to some of you everyday (Joe comes to mind), and have heard of some others on here. Thought I'd pop I'm and introduce myself in the hopes that I'll be around here more often.

Sweet, someone new!
Welcome
I don't know who this Pete Nice character is, but I don't know why he's calling himself a newb.
So what's with Taters Tits and pie? What do I need to know?

Who doesn't like pie, right? I happen to be watching cake boss and they're making coconut cream pie. I'm drooling like a fiend.
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:So what's with Taters Tits and pie? What do I need to know?

Who doesn't like pie, right? I happen to be watching cake boss and they're making coconut cream pie. I'm drooling like a fiend.

Beckster, aka Tatertits, has some pokey nips. ANd she loves making her man pie, pretty much end of story.

:tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater:

:taterpie:
I hate pie :roll: I think it's disgusting.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I hate pie :roll: I think it's disgusting.

You just need to have the right one
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I hate pie :roll: I think it's disgusting.

The closest I will ever get is pizza pie. I've tried pumpkin, apple and a buncho of others.. :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

The closest I will ever get is pizza pie. I've tried pumpkin, apple and a buncho of others.. :barf:
Try them all. There is one for you.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Try them all. There is one for you.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I've even tried chocolate cream... I hate the crust mostly.
Pages: 1 2