Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, September 28, 2015 ~ Super Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That eclipse was quite awesome last night.

[Image: Supermoon_Lunar_Eclipse_2015_Full-a81f1a...0f0ae51e37]
Jim and I bought a truck in Calgary yesterday so we flew out to pick it up yesterday early am and drove it home. We were in Saskatchewan when the eclipse started, the open road was the perfect spot to watch it happen.
I looked.
But it was cloudy.
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I bought a truck in Calgary yesterday so we flew out to pick it up yesterday early am and drove it home. We were in Saskatchewan when the eclipse started, the open road was the perfect spot to watch it happen.

Hah. Saskatchatoon.

[youtube]4K8EH0GAA9Q[/youtube]
I'm going to go to the bathroom for a while.
So I can take a nap.
I'll never understand people like this.

[youtube]LSKm2uQGfIA[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I looked.
But it was cloudy.

It started out cloudy between Traverse City and home, but it cleared up just in time for it to start. I really lucked out on that. It began to cloud back up after it as well.
Chip Wrote:I'll never understand people like this.

[youtube]LSKm2uQGfIA[/youtube]

They have a death wish.
It's on like Jon Papelbon...

Or, maybe it's off because he's been suspended 4 games for being a douche.

http://deadspin.com/jonathan-papelbon-an...1733270056
I ran out the door at 9:30 last night when I remembered the moon thing. All I saw was clouds. I want a refund.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:I ran out the door at 9:30 last night when I remembered the moon thing. All I saw was clouds. I want a refund.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

And it was so fancinating to watch too. I've always enjoyed astronomy, though. It was one of my favorite courses in college.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I ran out the door at 9:30 last night when I remembered the moon thing. All I saw was clouds. I want a refund.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

And it was so fancinating to watch too. I've always enjoyed astronomy, though. It was one of my favorite courses in college.
I do want a telescope now. Not for astronomy, but for looking into windows around the neighborhood

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I do want a telescope now. Not for astronomy, but for looking into windows around the neighborhood

Sent from my Galaxy S6

:high5: That's fun to do too
At one point I was using binoculars to watch TV 4 houses down

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:At one point I was using binoculars to watch TV 4 houses down

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Ha ha!! I used to do that to see what the neighbors were watching before I moved in with Jim.
Pages: 1 2