Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY, September 25, 2015 ~ Bills= No $$$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I paid all my bills, but that took most of my money and I am still heading up to Traverse City the moment I escape this place.

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
:yawn:
Chip Wrote::yawn:

It's dead here too. I should have taken the damn day off.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I finally watched this weeks South Park.
And I love when they do Canadian episodes.

[youtube]d-QLaoOWX-w[/youtube]
[youtube]4g4QbpQ25LA[/youtube]
My kids are both in school today. We are all caught up on work so I'm lounging around the house for now then I am going to cut down my pumpkin plant so my pumpkins will turn orange.
The ending was a little much. But then again, it was only Trump...

[youtube]vhE0yijgLMc[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I finally watched this weeks South Park.
And I love when they do Canadian episodes.

[youtube]d-QLaoOWX-w[/youtube]

I spoke too soon earlier. Things got busy.

I wish my boss was the type to be out of the office more. Then I could watch those without drama.
NussieT Wrote:My kids are both in school today. We are all caught up on work so I'm lounging around the house for now then I am going to cut down my pumpkin plant so my pumpkins will turn orange.

I have been cleaning and packing all week. As soon as I leave this office, I am heading Up North. I hate leaving the house dirty, so I caught all of the laundry up and I even woke up at 6 this morning to finish cleaning, make some No Bakes and load the car.
This movie is out today, and I want to see it.

[youtube]FcpYPu9M3bw[/youtube]
Eli Roth has another movie coming out soon, that I also want to see.

[youtube]ti6S3NZ5mKI[/youtube]
I just saw something about Green Inferno. But i've never heard of that other one.