Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 09/21/15 - highway down!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got a text from my pump guy. Apparently they shut a big section of highway down to a job we had to do this am.
All they were saying it was an officer involved shooting. We took back roads around the shut down section but the south bound lanes back home are open so we will ride right past it.
NussieT Wrote:Got a text from my pump guy. Apparently they shut a big section of highway down to a job we had to do this am.
All they were saying it was an officer involved shooting. We took back roads around the shut down section but the south bound lanes back home are open so we will ride right past it.

When ever the freeway on my commute gets shut down, it's because a tanker flipped over and blew up.
Then the road is closed for a week while they fix it.
"My guess would be that someone ejaculated in the coffee pot."

:roflmao: :roflmao:
They still haven't said anything on the radio other than an officer related shooting. There were marks where the cars drove through the ditch but that was it. Hopefully the road is back open when I take Julianna to dance this afternoon.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Got a text from my pump guy. Apparently they shut a big section of highway down to a job we had to do this am.

When ever the freeway on my commute gets shut down, it's because a tanker flipped over and blew up.

I haven't heard of that happening lately, seems like one of those types of accidents is due.
NussieT Wrote:They still haven't said anything on the radio other than an officer related shooting. There were marks where the cars drove through the ditch but that was it. Hopefully the road is back open when I take Julianna to dance this afternoon.

Jim was involved in a hit-n-run this morning. I am still not sure what happened there.
Chip Wrote:Oops.

[Image: 1440308236217340306.jpg]

[Image: cc0e3bb9e05226555803dd772456a804b13784ad...247f4a.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I haven't heard of that happening lately, seems like one of those types of accidents is due.

What the hell. No. The last one was like 2 months ago.
3 in the last year or so.
I'm all set on those for a while.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oops.

[Image: 1440308236217340306.jpg]

[Image: cc0e3bb9e05226555803dd772456a804b13784ad...247f4a.jpg]

This might be the end of diesel cars in the US.
I would drive a diesel car.
Rudolph Diesel was a prolific pedofile.
one of the wash boys is slapping a popsicle on his tongue. its making the other wash boys uncomfortable. Its making me laugh out ... loud. quietly though.
LeNeve Wrote:one of the wash boys is slapping a popsicle on his tongue. its making the other wash boys uncomfortable. Its making me laugh out ... loud. quietly though.

So are you laughing loud, or quietly?
LOQ?
ROQ?
ROQ probaly
we have 3 wash boys now. Its like an animal shelter or something.
Pages: 1 2 3