Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, September 17, 2015 ~ Waiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that T is still alive. That's good.

My kid's leg is healing quite well. It only took 1 hour 45 minutes of wait room time to be able to have xrays and meet with the surgeon for 10 minutes (that 10 minutes is meeting is both the time for xrays and the 3 minutes of talking to the surgeon).
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Pb8gpz5R0[/youtube_url]
Still alive. A functioning human being again. Today's the last day of my sulphur pills so hopefully by tomorrow I won't feel woozy in the stomach for a hours
NussieT Wrote:Still alive. A functioning human being again. Today's the last day of my sulphur pills so hopefully by tomorrow I won't feel woozy in the stomach for a hours

You are probably pretty lucky it's not worse.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Still alive. A functioning human being again. Today's the last day of my sulphur pills so hopefully by tomorrow I won't feel woozy in the stomach for a hours

You are probably pretty lucky it's not worse.
I shouldn't have left it as long as I did. I knew on Friday something was wrong by Tuesday when I woke up I knew it wouldn't make it through the day.
A friend from middle school has a habit of drinking too much then interrupting everyone saying "I feel a lion king solo coming on" then break out in song.
It's sometimes the funniest thing you'll see especially when he does his African dance.
NussieT Wrote:A friend from middle school has a habit of drinking too much then interrupting everyone saying "I feel a lion king solo coming on" then break out in song.
It's sometimes the funniest thing you'll see especially when he does his African dance.

That explains your FB post.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:A friend from middle school has a habit of drinking too much then interrupting everyone saying "I feel a lion king solo coming on" then break out in song.

That explains your FB post.

Haha ya. After that I was really wanting to watch it too.
[youtube]AJFRvkNF6Wg[/youtube]
I want to swim in this.

[youtube]RHTcSKkUU8U[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:[youtube]AJFRvkNF6Wg[/youtube]
A friend of mine has a pug, so I asked her if he could do that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Chip Wrote:I want to swim in this.

[youtube]RHTcSKkUU8U[/youtube]
That was cool. I wanted the video to last longer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk