Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need to do this: :beer:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Friday early am i went to the gym, didn't do any moves different. Had a good solid workout.
Friday Am: I did a concrete pour. Didn't fall, drove the good truck, was all good.
Friday PM: I work in the loader until 6 or so all is well.
Friday 815pm: I just finished mowing the yard and I can no longer walk, it hurts so bad. My stomach hurts. I swear to god I'm going to die.

It's now Monday. My back is still sore, I couldn't lift half of what I normally and I took it easy. The bumps I hit in the loader are excruciating. I probably should go to the hospital.

What the heck did you do?

No idea. Jim thinks it might be an infection of some kind. I get the sweats then I get uncontrollable chills. I laid in my Inlaws hot tub for 25 minutes before I finally warmed up and stopped shaking and shivering.
My doctor quit, they don't have a replacement for him yet. I have to wait till the walk in clinic on Thursday before I can go. My other option is to walk into an er, but I'll have to wait a long time.
Pages: 1 2