Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 09/09/15 - I've lost my keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well really I haven't lost my keys but Jim has for like the 1000 time. He just phoned me from the concrete plant asking if I knew where he put them down. We are like 6 miles apart. I truly have no idea.
NussieT Wrote:Well really I haven't lost my keys but Jim has for like the 1000 time. He just phoned me from the concrete plant asking if I knew where he put them down. We are like 6 miles apart. I truly have no idea.

My keys are always either on the ledge at the top of the stairs, or in the pants I wore yesterday
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Well really I haven't lost my keys but Jim has for like the 1000 time. He just phoned me from the concrete plant asking if I knew where he put them down. We are like 6 miles apart. I truly have no idea.

My keys are always either on the ledge at the top of the stairs, or in the pants I wore yesterday

We keep a bucket on the ledge between our front landing and our living room. He'll take them out and randomly leave them in trucks, on a bench, left them on a parked car for 4 days before we found them. I don't know how you can lose these?? [Image: aade62f611fd22b9517000697930d35b.jpg]

He needs a key finder for Christmas.
I will clip my keys to a belt loop or bag, so I don't lose them.
Chip Wrote:Nope.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/136167...use-remake

I mean, she was alright in Expendables 3... Not the bad for not actually being an actress. I thought she made a better stunt woman, but that's me.