Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 09/04/15 - Weather issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's 3am. It started lightning about an hour ago and the thunder started maybe 10 minutes ago, which is incredibly nerve racking considering I've never experienced that before.
We are in the midst of a heat wave. The temperature is currently 26C (78F) but with the humidex it's 36C (96F). All I can say is I am thankful for my air conditioned house.
NussieT Wrote:It's 3am. It started lightning about an hour ago and the thunder started maybe 10 minutes ago, which is incredibly nerve racking considering I've never experienced that before.
We are in the midst of a heat wave. The temperature is currently 26C (78F) but with the humidex it's 36C (96F). All I can say is I am thankful for my air conditioned house.

You've never experienced thunder and lightning before?
[Image: daily-morning-awesomeness-46-photos-387-46.gif?w=500]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's 3am. It started lightning about an hour ago and the thunder started maybe 10 minutes ago, which is incredibly nerve racking considering I've never experienced that before.

Yeah... Wtf
I'm adding to this:

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think I am more of a guy than my boss....

It's raining and he was freaking out about having to get his umbrella so he wouldn't get wet. I walked to my car, in the rain, not a big deal.

A client used the bathroom and left the toilet seat up. The boss went on a rant of how awful that it. It's a guy thing, seriously, get over it.

He has been going through more mood swings this week than I do when I am pmsing. :killme:

He wears pastels. I don't.

I know how to change windshield wiper blades and light bulbs, he takes his car to Tuffy and has them do it.

I know that a parked car should be centered in the lines, so you minimize being looked at as an asshole and less chance of a door being slammed into your car. He can't seem to park for shit without lining up one side of his car or the other ON the line.

I could keep going, but I think I've made my point.

We are fairly certain he sits down to pee

And he has pretty hands, like doesn't know hard labor, no scars, manicured and soft hands. He got a papercut today and I swear he was gonna cry.
5:00 pm cannot get here soon enough. :killme:
Man, you take the freezing ass cold and snow away from a Canadian and they just can't cope.
Joe Wrote:Man, you take the freezing ass cold and snow away from a Canadian and they just can't cope.

the snow should start flying there soon enough for them.
So, the crazy Conservatives told me that this is a legitimate website where everything is totally true and accurate, because this is where they get their news and information from:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://theobamalies.com/">http://theobamalies.com/</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:

Yes. But it was a full on lightning storm for over an hour before the thunder showed up. That was the un nerving part.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, you take the freezing ass cold and snow away from a Canadian and they just can't cope.

the snow should start flying there soon enough for them.

It's still like 95F out here. It did snow in Edmonton Alberta though. [Image: d6dc1ce523623fc4b0fc99ac27565332.jpg]

[Image: 9bd42a6535dfb97e883e1c1ade4e96fb.jpg]