Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, August 31, 2015 ~ Long Day, Long Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's already been a long and and knowing that there's a 3 day weekend coming up is just going to make this week drag along.
Yayah
My boss spent the weekend going thru my desk again. I swear, I have never worked for someone who makes such an effort to do stupid shit like that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss spent the weekend going thru my desk again. I swear, I have never worked for someone who makes such an effort to do stupid shit like that.

I locked all my office desk drawers and cupboards. I'd leave my warranty manuals and warranty logs unlocked if i was going to be gone for more than a day or two.
I left all my pens in a cup on my desk, the shop guys would take them all the time but I didn't pay for them.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My boss spent the weekend going thru my desk again. I swear, I have never worked for someone who makes such an effort to do stupid shit like that.

I locked all my office desk drawers and cupboards. I'd leave my warranty manuals and warranty logs unlocked if i was going to be gone for more than a day or two.
I left all my pens in a cup on my desk, the shop guys would take them all the time but I didn't pay for them.

He's a friggin weirdo. Most of his clients can't stand him. I think they only stay because it's a good company. I get told regularly by them that they think he's an ass.