Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday August 25, 2015 - I quit this b#tch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked forward to handing in my letter of resignation for years. Unfortunately I wanted it to happen with my last job and not this one. I actually like the people I work with now, but it's not stable and I'm not doing what I was hired on to do. I guess at some point I'll do this today. Maybe....
My absolute favourite resignation was when I left Canadian Tire. My boss had heard that I was going to a former co workers new shop and was constantly asking me questions and watching over me.
The day he was leaving for Jamaica for a two week holiday I waited until he was almost leaving the building, pulled him in my office and quit. His face was priceless, he threw money at me, he begged me to stay but he passed me up for a job promotion because I was a girl. I made more money than both the supervisors as it was and when they found out they were pissed. Best day ever!!!
Joe Wrote:I have looked forward to handing in my letter of resignation for years. Unfortunately I wanted it to happen with my last job and not this one. I actually like the people I work with now, but it's not stable and I'm not doing what I was hired on to do. I guess at some point I'll do this today. Maybe....

Just do it and get it over with. Same as ripping a bandaide off.
NussieT Wrote:My absolute favourite resignation was when I left Canadian Tire. My boss had heard that I was going to a former co workers new shop and was constantly asking me questions and watching over me.
The day he was leaving for Jamaica for a two week holiday I waited until he was almost leaving the building, pulled him in my office and quit. His face was priceless, he threw money at me, he begged me to stay but he passed me up for a job promotion because I was a girl. I made more money than both the supervisors as it was and when they found out they were pissed. Best day ever!!!

:high5:

I waited until my bitch of a boss was on vacation in the Caribbean and told the supervisor covering for her that I was leaving at the end of the week. She in turn called my boss at the time to let her know and she was livid. Apparently I had no business leaving them, but they refused to pay me enough to enough consider staying. I celebrated by going on a 5 day cruise after that.
It's in the 60s outside, but this guy.. with his apparent hot flashes... Menopause?? Had to crank up the a/c. I'm cold now.
Apparently today is National Kiss and Make Up Day...

Where in the hell is National Punch an Ass in the Face Day?
Saw this and lol'd. Then I thought of B's step kid. [Image: 072e9f493868c48ccfae2ebeefac5947.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:Saw this and lol'd. Then I thought of B's step kid. [Image: 072e9f493868c48ccfae2ebeefac5947.jpg]

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And I can't even share that with Jim.
[Image: 015ab440-4af6-11e5-a42c-df968bd54cc4_MLB...dither.gif]