Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 8/19/15 - School Starts Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yay.
This new laptop is the bees knees. I didn't know a computer could be this fast.
Clint Bower is a free Asian now.
Southpark called subway Jared out along time ago for being a pedo bear. he wanted to give all the kids aids
LeNeve Wrote:yay.

I don't think any of the schools around here start until after Labor Day.
LeNeve Wrote:Southpark called subway Jared out along time ago for being a pedo bear. he wanted to give all the kids aids

:roflmao: I remember that.
LeNeve Wrote:Southpark called subway Jared out along time ago for being a pedo bear. he wanted to give all the kids aids

[Image: daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-12.gif?w=360]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yay.

I don't think any of the schools around here start until after Labor Day.

Me too.

Haha.

[Image: daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-294....info&w=600]
I thought the whole entire point behinds Ashley Madison was to help people to avoid getting caught? Oops

http://news.yahoo.com/hackers-dump-data-...ctor.html#
My kids first day of school is sept 11
NussieT Wrote:My kids first day of school is sept 11

Why a Friday?
I've ridden my bike thru this stretch of what used to be a forest. Confusedad:

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NYla8JPi1g&feature=share&app=desktop[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kids first day of school is sept 11

Why a Friday?

Monday the 7th is a long weekend statutory day, the 8th is a staff orientation prep day. The 9th & 10th are opening day conferences. The kids meet their teacher, drop off their supplies etc. first day of classes are the 11th.
The kindergarten cycle is odd too. They do every second day full days. But the first day they only take half of one group. So she'll go on the 11th then not again until the 17th then she will go again on the 21st.
LeNeve Wrote:This new laptop is the bees knees. I didn't know a computer could be this fast.

SSD drives are the shit.