Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, August 17, 2015 ~ Typical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only in Detroit... would thieves actually steal cars from the Dream Cruise.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/woodward-dream-cruise/2015/08/16/authorities-searching-three-stolen-classic-cars/31823521/">http://www.detroitnews.com/story/busine ... /31823521/</a><!-- m -->

[Image: stolen-chevelle-more-owner.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]

[Image: B99297189Z.1_20150816204026_000_GCAINFOH.1-0.jpg]
To my knowledge, Flint didn't have any cars stolen during the Bricks over the weekend. (Those thugs have been too busy killing each other to steal cars lately)
This weekend went by so fast. I woke up yesterday thinking it was Monday and today I was wishing it was still Sunday.
NussieT Wrote:This weekend went by so fast. I woke up yesterday thinking it was Monday and today I was wishing it was still Sunday.

I agree. Today should be Sunday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This weekend went by so fast. I woke up yesterday thinking it was Monday and today I was wishing it was still Sunday.

This week is going to be incredibly busy. At the concrete plant. We have 200 yards to drop. 40 today, 70 tomorrow, 75 on Wednesday, 15 booked in for Saturday.
The town wants to do some curbs and sidewalks too.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

This week is going to be incredibly busy. At the concrete plant. We have 200 yards to drop. 40 today, 70 tomorrow, 75 on Wednesday, 15 booked in for Saturday.
The town wants to do some curbs and sidewalks too.

The boss is away all week. I just want to get all my work caught up, so I can be lazy.
Ermahgerd

[Image: 4f2031bdcbea002a45c815bbe782288c.jpg]

[Image: 50d7c99308c1800c677c70ba47d52fe7.jpg]

[Image: 4e1b6bb45452da4126172e91459b95b6.jpg]
Got a brand new HP laptop today with the latest ford software and VCMII. Pretty slick.

[Image: 9fbbd71bbe9ae2a1a756646e6edff5d6.jpg]
I cant download the necessary drivers to print to the normal printer though. The only printer we can print to is in the boss' office. My shop foremans laptop is like that too. We cant figure it out. Any ideas?
It was so hot yesterday and we never got to go swimming. I hate that. It's summer and when I was younger, I was always going to the beach on hot days. Getting old sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:Ermahgerd

[Image: 4e1b6bb45452da4126172e91459b95b6.jpg]

NO, no no no!

No, you cannot do that to a Mustang. No no no NO!
LeNeve Wrote:I cant download the necessary drivers to print to the normal printer though. The only printer we can print to is in the boss' office. My shop foremans laptop is like that too. We cant figure it out. Any ideas?

What kind of connection do you have to these printers? Are they network printers or just a USB connection?
My vacation was short and sweet. It also made me aware of what life was like when I lived under an hour from the beach. I want that life back.
So we were acquired and then a few weeks later the head of the old company left. @ weeks ago my boss left. Today the guy who was put in charge two weeks ago put in his notice.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I cant download the necessary drivers to print to the normal printer though. The only printer we can print to is in the boss' office. My shop foremans laptop is like that too. We cant figure it out. Any ideas?

What kind of connection do you have to these printers? Are they network printers or just a USB connection?

Network.

This is my old computer. It will print. New laptops wont print anywhere but the main office printer.

[Image: bc5e18c94f1802670a984bd6a529a4fb.jpg]
Pages: 1 2