Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/14/15 - Football night!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My friend's husband is out from Australia and I'm taking him to the football game tonight. I got first row tickets right at the goal line. And they are having their annual fly over with the F18's. I'm so excited.
Breakfast today! 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 whole wheat pancake, and some watermelon.[Image: ad512fc0dbb94a94da1fd0a75dba8cdc.jpg]
It is currently 85F with it expected to make it to 97F today. Same expected for tomorrow
NussieT Wrote:My friend's husband is out from Australia and I'm taking him to the football game tonight. I got first row tickets right at the goal line. And they are having their annual fly over with the F18's. I'm so excited.

It's way too early for football season.
NussieT Wrote:Breakfast today! 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 whole wheat pancake, and some watermelon.[Image: ad512fc0dbb94a94da1fd0a75dba8cdc.jpg]

You eat the pancake plain?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Breakfast today! 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 whole wheat pancake, and some watermelon.[Image: ad512fc0dbb94a94da1fd0a75dba8cdc.jpg]

You eat the pancake plain?

Sometimes with peanut butter, sometimes with pure maple syrup. No butter though. B
Spent the morning at the beach and in the water. I don't think I've touched ocean water since I was a teenager. I need to do that more often.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:Spent the morning at the beach and in the water. I don't think I've touched ocean water since I was a teenager. I need to do that more often.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I should be at a beach somewhere right now. The boss is gone for the next week, we are already plotting how early we dare leave today.
I read this last night. This is by far my favorite coaster at Cedar Point and this buffoon deserved to die for being stupid.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-struck-killed-...36482.html
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Spent the morning at the beach and in the water. I don't think I've touched ocean water since I was a teenager. I need to do that more often.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I should be at a beach somewhere right now. The boss is gone for the next week, we are already plotting how early we dare leave today.
Now I must move back to NJ to be closer.

Now it's off to some boardwalk brewery.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I haven't touched ocean water since I was 15. I flew out to BC with my grandma to attend my aunts 25th wedding anniversary.
What's a good cable modem to get?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's a good cable modem to get?

I can't help you. I have no idea
My newest "tattoo" I was helping Jim with something and my arm touched the hot exhaust stack. [Image: 6aa06471674a5892d1cc75b1f3cdf625.jpg]
What about that explosion in China?

Someone synced them all up in one video.

[youtube]dgurTdK0PTA[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2