Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, August 13, 2015 ~ Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's really bothering me that people I graduated with have been posting lately that they are about to become grandparents. Old people are grandparents and I am not that old!
Seriously, grandparents. Are their kids like teen parents?? I turned 18 the year my mom turned 40.
You aren't in your 40's yet.
NussieT Wrote:Seriously, grandparents. Are their kids like teen parents?? I turned 18 the year my mom turned 40.
You aren't in your 40's yet.

I don't recall these girls showing up to class pregnant. Unless their kids are teenage pregnancies.
I just facebook stalked the most recent soon-to-be grandparent and her kid that's in labor right now.. I guess... is 19 yrs old. Which means she got knocked up shortly after graduation.
Woo Hoo!! It's International Left Handers Day!!! I shall celebrate by switching my mouse to my left-hand all day
Bunch of San Francisco cocksuckers.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/...e-20150813
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Woo Hoo!! It's International Left Handers Day!!! I shall celebrate by switching my mouse to my left-hand all day

Who would give dem people their own day?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Woo Hoo!! It's International Left Handers Day!!! I shall celebrate by switching my mouse to my left-hand all day

giggidy
LeNeve Wrote:

giggidy

Hah.
Double clicking the mouse...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Woo Hoo!! It's International Left Handers Day!!! I shall celebrate by switching my mouse to my left-hand all day

Lefties are a minority and if other minorities get special days, so should we.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Woo Hoo!! It's International Left Handers Day!!! I shall celebrate by switching my mouse to my left-hand all day

But you're all just a bunch of rapers and murderers.
Speaking of Donald Trump hating Mexicans, and being an all around idiot...

While he was here in Michigan, he talked shit on Ford for moving jobs to Mexico, while they're actually moving jobs back from Mexico.

And then gave his advice that they should move manufacturing jobs out of Michigan, to other areas of the country where they can pay them less, and not send them to Mexico.
Even though UAW workers make the same, no matter what state they work in.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

But you're all just a bunch of rapers and murderers.
You mean deviants

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk