Dudebro Nation

Full Version: DBN dudebro of the month - October 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to start a dudebro of the month to appreciate the contributions of the DBN dudebro's and nussies. This one is for OCTOBER 2009. I already know who it should be for November (DaveP). But think back to October and let's vote.

This is just a trial month. Don't get mad if your not on there, just try harder. ;-)

I kind of picked people at random and threw on a variety of peeps.

Maybe I will send the winner a prize each month from all the maxim radio prize packs I have received over the years.
I voted for Iva for the whole gift card thing.
HEY, Copy cat!! I was gonna say the same thing... Iva!
i'm still bummed I missed out on the gift, but totes magotes it should be Iva
Your comments influenced my vote. Iva! Iva! Iva! Iva! yay Iva! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm still bummed I missed out on the gift, but totes magotes it should be Iva

What's a totes magotes?
It's from the movie I Love You Man:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Totes%20Magotes">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20Magotes</a><!-- m -->
Why the hell is my name on there? I never post anything relevant...

Iva I voted for you... But don't worry... Pete will never send the gift pack so don't expect it
I voted for myself because thats how I roll.
edoblin Wrote:I voted for myself because thats how I roll.
Same here. I guess I'm a bit of a :douche: Oh well
I voted for Iva. I would have voted for myself, but I don't get to post much.
Iva rules!
What's a guy have to do to make a top (fill in the blank) list around here?
Nussie_T Wrote:Why the hell is my name on there? I never post anything relevant...

Iva I voted for you... But don't worry... Pete will never send the gift pack so don't expect it

Because you have :boobs:
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva I voted for you... But don't worry... Pete will never send the gift pack so don't expect it
I'm still waiting for my gift pack. That's why I wasn't going to vote for Pete :poke: but he's not on the list.
Pages: 1 2