Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 08/12/15 - Humpity Hump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mid way through the week. I should probably pick up glass today but my shoulder isn't up to lifting a lot still. I've been nursing it at the gym.
I asked Jim last night what kind of engine was in the camaro. He said its a 327 (that's what I thought it was) but it's been heavily modified. It came out of a 68 TransAm
NussieT Wrote:I asked Jim last night what kind of engine was in the camaro. He said its a 327 (that's what I thought it was) but it's been heavily modified. It came out of a 68 TransAm

I almost put a 327 in my 71 Nova. That's a great engine.
I see Pete signed in so I take it that he is still alive.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I asked Jim last night what kind of engine was in the camaro. He said its a 327 (that's what I thought it was) but it's been heavily modified. It came out of a 68 TransAm

I almost put a 327 in my 71 Nova. That's a great engine.

From what I remember it used to go fast and do crazy burn outs. Jim's brother left a strip every where he went. Him & a few other guys from school got busted doing burn outs with oil one day. The RCMP & the school forced them to do a safe driving presentation to the entire school.
Joe Wrote:I see Pete signed in so I take it that he is still alive.
I see his posts on FB with his friends with what looks like virtual baseball trading cards. I never really pay any attention to them.
NussieT Wrote:
I see his posts on FB with his friends with what looks like virtual baseball trading cards. I never really pay any attention to them.

I have never seen one of those posts. I guess I blocked something.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

These [Image: a4221d25b44e06fd197b1d6dd0af4bce.jpg]
I have not seen one of those Chris Ebert posts in my timeline. I'd publicly humiliate my friends if they posted that much shit on my wall.
Pete Nice is in the building
Joe Wrote:I have not seen one of those Chris Ebert posts in my timeline. I'd publicly humiliate my friends if they posted that much shit on my wall.

There's a girl at my gym who talks the entire time she's there then she goes on FB and talks about how great her workout was. Me and 3 other people made fun for her to her face and she still didn't get it.
My sister in law bought my daughter a frozen dress because it was on sale. She's taken it off for bed and to eat because I made her. My house is covered in glitter.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I have no idea what they're talking about.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I have no idea what they're talking about.

I believe it's soccer. I've read Manchester United once or twice before. It's an app of some sort but it really sounds like collector cards.
Soccer collector cards is something you do right before you realize that it's time to grab an AK and take your life's frustrations out on an innocent group of tourists at a McDonalds.
Pages: 1 2