Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7-31-15 - Je Suis Cecil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this lion thing is causing quite an uproar.

:drum:
It's sad but you cat change it now.
On a side note, I'm really loving my new meal plans. I got breads and cheese back!! I've been eating homemade egg mcmuffins for a week. My fruit today was strawberries usually it's watermelon .
NussieT Wrote:It's sad but you cat change it now.

cat change it. :drum: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I bought this toaster oven thing. and its awesome. I've been creating all kinds of open faced sandwich melts, and using the tomatoes, and peppers from my garden . so delicious.
LeNeve Wrote:

That was a typo but a funny one :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That was a typo but a funny one :roflmao:

I thought you did that intentionally!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I ordered pizza for lunch. Head to my house if you want any. I won't be picking it up until 1:30.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I ordered pizza for lunch. Head to my house if you want any. I won't be picking it up until 1:30.

I get to have chicken spinach salad for lunch and chicken, an ear of corn, and broccoli for dinner.
My favourite part of my day is my late night snack where I have concocted fridge pickles with all the "freebies" (dill, garlic powder, coriander seeds and equal parts of vinegar and water)
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I ordered pizza for lunch. Head to my house if you want any. I won't be picking it up until 1:30.

I get to have chicken spinach salad for lunch and chicken, an ear of corn, and broccoli for dinner.
My favourite part of my day is my late night snack where I have concocted fridge pickles with all the "freebies" (dill, garlic powder, coriander seeds and equal parts of vinegar and water)

I made stuffed pepper last night. Damn, they turned out good! Mom had given me some green beans from her garden, so I cooked those up too. I love fresh veggies.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I ordered pizza for lunch. Head to my house if you want any. I won't be picking it up until 1:30.

I made stuffed pepper last night. Damn, they turned out good! Mom had given me some green beans from her garden, so I cooked those up too. I love fresh veggies.

I've gotten raspberries, peas, a couple cherry tomatoes and a cucumber out of my garden so far. The only thing that didn't grow was my onions for some reason.
It's a full moon today and people have been acting like complete assholes... Except my boss, who has been unusually nice to me. :?
Saw this on Twitter. Haha[Image: 53510d68a232a256bd1b99180438a6ee.jpg]
Pages: 1 2