Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 ~ Just Another Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was so nice to pull into work as the boss was leaving. Unfortunately, he came back...
It rained really hard for like 45 minutes this morning and now it's sunny, hot and humid. This upcoming weekend is a long one. We are taking Friday to Monday off. It will be nice.
NussieT Wrote:It rained really hard for like 45 minutes this morning and now it's sunny, hot and humid. This upcoming weekend is a long one. We are taking Friday to Monday off. It will be nice.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow as far as I know. I would like to take the rest of this week/month/year off...
Confusedhock:
79...?

Can't they just give me one? I don't care which one, anyone. I'll even take that ugly gold one.

[youtube]JX1HuuPI7vc[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:
79...?

Can't they just give me one? I don't care which one, anyone. I'll even take that ugly gold one.

Might as well aim for one of those. They cut off the Hellcat orders, a bunch of people aren't going to this year's edition.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:
79...?

Might as well aim for one of those. They cut off the Hellcat orders, a bunch of people aren't going to this year's edition.

That's what happens when they take orders for more cars then they can build.
I heard next they're going to put that engine in the Grand Cherokee.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Might as well aim for one of those. They cut off the Hellcat orders, a bunch of people aren't going to this year's edition.

That's what happens when they take orders for more cars then they can build.
I heard next they're going to put that engine in the Grand Cherokee.

I think the only "souped" up SUV I ever thought was cool was an older GMC Jimmy that a guy in town put big racing tires on to make it a drag machine.

They are also penalizing the dealerships that marked up the Hellcats by $20k. Apparently, they weren't supposed to do that.