Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 27, 2015 ~ It's just Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's just Monday. Let's all try to just get through it.
It's hot out again. It's supposed to hit 95F today.
I'd rather lay on hot asphalt in the parking lot than sit here all day with nothing to do at my desk.
I have work to do but it may be wait for the mid day heat to pass then go to work.
My kids leave today to go camping for 3 days
Joe Wrote:It's just Monday. Let's all try to just get through it.

I have a headache... this day is autoamtically going to drag longer than necessary.
NussieT Wrote:It's hot out again. It's supposed to hit 95F today.

Yup. 90s here. We have snow days in the winter, we should be given "beach" days in the summer.
Joe Wrote:I'd rather lay on hot asphalt in the parking lot than sit here all day with nothing to do at my desk.

I had shit caught before I left last week. So, I came in to nothing to do.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I have a headache... this day is autoamtically going to drag longer than necessary.

I'm on the headache wagon as well today. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I'm on the headache wagon as well today. Confusedad:

Must be the weather.
:whomo: s I've had a headache since Friday. totally the heat I'm sure.
So, they are going to bring back the Muppets to tv again. If they are going to keep it clean, I might let my kid watch it. She already loves Miss Piggy even though she's never seen her in a show.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-muppets-abc...33020.html
Donald Trump is coming to town here to create complete chaos and I suppose shop at the outlet mall? Any way That day is going to suck when I have to drive thru the area.
Detroit worships stan. :roflmao:
Hah.
Stan
LeNeve Wrote:Detroit worships stan. :roflmao:

Stan is the man :roll:
Pages: 1 2