Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 7/24/2015 - Listening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning!

I'm actually going to listen to the show today.
I still haven't found my Starmate to be able to listen.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I still haven't found my Starmate to be able to listen.

Web player?
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I still haven't found my Starmate to be able to listen.

Web player?

Forgot about that. Not allowed to stream anything at work.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I still haven't found my Starmate to be able to listen.

Web player?

Forgot about that. Not allowed to stream anything at work.
No guest wifi there at work that you can connect your phone to?

Sent from my Galaxy S6
So far in the restaurant I'm sitting in I've heard "nigga" 18 times and "pop that pussy like a coke can" at least once on the jukebox.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Popping pussies like coke cans. Sounds not very fun.
LeNeve Wrote:Popping pussies like coke cans. Sounds not very fun.

Yeah, I mean I've been just aiming to pop them like a rebull can....
Life is hard when you work for yourself. Taking the afternoon off, it's supposed to get up to 90F today

[Image: 854a2b0aed96a6ceb5de259f1af460e1.jpg]
Joe Wrote:So far in the restaurant I'm sitting in I've heard "nigga" 18 times and "pop that pussy like a coke can" at least once on the jukebox.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I took a cab to the airport last weekend, and had a black cab driver.
He seemed totally normal, and by normal, I mean not hood.
He even made fun of a guy walking down the street with his pants around his knees while wearing a belt.
But he was playing rap, and one of the songs kept talking about "my fucking balls in your fucking mouth"
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So far in the restaurant I'm sitting in I've heard "nigga" 18 times and "pop that pussy like a coke can" at least once on the jukebox.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I took a cab to the airport last weekend, and had a black cab driver.
He seemed totally normal, and by normal, I mean not hood.
He even made fun of a guy walking down the street with his pants around his knees while wearing a belt.
But he was playing rap, and one of the songs kept talking about "my fucking balls in your fucking mouth"

Oh that's a total term of endearment
NussieT Wrote:Life is hard when you work for yourself. Taking the afternoon off, it's supposed to get up to 90F today

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship...
NussieT Wrote:Life is hard when you work for yourself. Taking the afternoon off, it's supposed to get up to 90F today

[Image: 854a2b0aed96a6ceb5de259f1af460e1.jpg]

:high5:

I took yesterday afternoon off and went to the Tiger game.
They have this new New Amsterdam bar out in right field, the tickets I bought were for a table in front of the bar.
The bar was 3 feet behind us, so close the awning of the bar kept us in the shade most of the game, and just a glass wall in front of us. And a waitress.
It was sweet.
Why do I have to be the oil change guy of the house? It's bad enough I have to change mine which costs a fucking fortune (8 quarts) but now I have to do hers too?
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

:wink:
Pages: 1 2