Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, July 23 ~ Halfway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are just over the halfway point for summer. I swear summer flies by, especially compared to the winter. It's still not enough for me to move to Florida, though... I think too much sun is what makes most of those people wacky.
50 Cent says he's only worth about 50 cents....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/50-cent-testifies-manufactured-lavish-lifestyle-borrowed-chains-133705163-us-weekly.html">https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/50-cen ... eekly.html</a><!-- m -->
I disagree that Ohio is more lenient than Michigan. They have planes flying overhead to catch you , Michigan doesn't pull that shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/whats-the-wo...47792.html
"Our plane is about to crash.... SELFIE time!!!" :killme:

http://news.yahoo.com/united-airlines-de...00353.html
I can't wait until my kids go back to school. Every day when I come home from work it looks like a time bomb went off inside of it. The work I am doing this year is boring as shit and I'm already over working 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Jim msg'd me that he wants to go to the doctor.... for a cold. The same cold that I have had the past 1-1/2 weeks. The same cold my daughter is getting over. Neither of us went to the doctor for ours and she ran a slight temp for a couple days. He has the sniffles now and would rather go to the doctor than take the fucking motrin I told him to take. :rant:
NussieT Wrote:I can't wait until my kids go back to school. Every day when I come home from work it looks like a time bomb went off inside of it. The work I am doing this year is boring as shit and I'm already over working 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Anytime I go on a vacation, I spend the weeks prior cleaning up the house. I love nothing more than to come home to a nice, clean home after a vacation. Jim and his older daughter trashed the place while I was Up North and I am still trying to put it all back together. I need about a week or 2 off work just to tackle it all. I think I need to have a yard sale too. I have a pile of stuff that needs to go, but it's decent stuff that I should be able make a few bucks off of. My goal has been to sell the baby's stuff as she outgrows it and use the money towards new stuff for her, so far it's helped a lot.
7 posts for today is not acceptable.
I was reading a news article yesterday about a 19 year old rolled his truck at 730am, about 10 minutes from where I grew up. It's common in the summer for accidents there.
I found out this morning it was the son of a lady I go to the gym with, she also owns the place that I get all my business shirts made.
NussieT Wrote:I was reading a news article yesterday about a 19 year old rolled his truck at 730am, about 10 minutes from where I grew up. It's common in the summer for accidents there.
I found out this morning it was the son of a lady I go to the gym with, she also owns the place that I get all my business shirts made.

That sucks. Did he survive?
I would totally move to Florida to avoid the cold snowy winters. I hate winter and snow more than almost anything. I'm sure I have seasonal depression. I feel like a new person each Spring and pretty much feel great until Winter comes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I was reading a news article yesterday about a 19 year old rolled his truck at 730am, about 10 minutes from where I grew up. It's common in the summer for accidents there.

That sucks. Did he survive?

No he didn't. She's having a terrible time with it too. They had gone to a family members wedding on the weekend so they had a family picture taken she posted on FB that it's her prized possession now and that she's glad she got to spend time with him