Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - 7/22/15 - Broken Train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probaly not the broken train you were thinking about after reading the title.

[youtube]apo9i3a2jTY[/youtube]
Nope, definitely not.
I thought it was when the next guy in line is like "Nope, I'm not fucking her after he did."
:whomo:
I pulled this out of the lake today. It's crazy it's that orangish red colour. Usually our stone is white, yellow, brown or black. [Image: a9a876ee52096003189af6c8a70c8f49.jpg]
T never played in the dirt as a child because most of Canada is frozen
I just entered to win that Mustang.

If I had been able to wait, and get a new car when I wanted, I was really leaning toward a Mustang GT. But, I was also planning on keeping my old Sebring, before I totalled it.
Joe Wrote:T never played in the dirt as a child because most of Canada is frozen

Haha no. I was always outside. I would play in the puddles in our field. I used to cut up my Barbies and bury them in the sand box.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:T never played in the dirt as a child because most of Canada is frozen

Haha no. I was always outside. I would play in the puddles in our field. I used to cut up my Barbies and bury them in the sand box.
So you were like Dexter...

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Yeah. WTF?

Wait, wasn't Dexter based on a book written by someone from Winnipeg?
NussieT Wrote:

Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I can't even shoot at a coyote that was trying to eat my dog. I could never kill anyone.