Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/16/15 - Rain Day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It started raining at 6am and hasn't stopped yet so it's a rain day. I probably should get out of bed though and do something productive today.
I didn't want to get out of bed at all. The baby caught a cold and now it's my turn to be miserable.
I had this really weird and vivid dream last night that I was in a cemetary talking to dead relatives thru a really old-fashioned typewriter. It was so realistic and creepy.
This guy nailed what he thought Pluto looked like back in '79

[Image: f66bcff8ee15700b29e1816cf9742a179826fc43.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had this really weird and vivid dream last night that I was in a cemetary talking to dead relatives thru a really old-fashioned typewriter. It was so realistic and creepy.

I dreamed that I was running the block around the gym waiting for it to open up and I was making good lap time. I had run for like an hour at least. Then I woke up and was almost late for my AM gym class. The funniest thing is I had set my alarm so I could get up earlier and run before the gym.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This guy nailed what he thought Pluto looked like back in '79

I mean, they're both round...
NussieT Wrote:It started raining at 6am and hasn't stopped yet so it's a rain day. I probably should get out of bed though and do something productive today.

This is me usually.

[Image: 2e51f56bf70f7c9ec9ba83ee92771ba0.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had this really weird and vivid dream last night that I was in a cemetary talking to dead relatives thru a really old-fashioned typewriter. It was so realistic and creepy.

I dreamed that I was running the block around the gym waiting for it to open up and I was making good lap time. I had run for like an hour at least. Then I woke up and was almost late for my AM gym class. The funniest thing is I had set my alarm so I could get up earlier and run before the gym.

I told my sister the whole dream, so now she is trying to analyze it. I think I freaked her out.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This guy nailed what he thought Pluto looked like back in '79

I mean, they're both round...

Hey, that's half the battle.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It started raining at 6am and hasn't stopped yet so it's a rain day. I probably should get out of bed though and do something productive today.

This is me usually.

[Image: 2e51f56bf70f7c9ec9ba83ee92771ba0.jpg]

That was me yesterday, but I felt like complete shit so it was a struggle to want to do anything.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had this really weird and vivid dream last night that I was in a cemetary talking to dead relatives thru a really old-fashioned typewriter. It was so realistic and creepy.

I told my sister the whole dream, so now she is trying to analyze it. I think I freaked her out.

I love having dreams like that.
It feels like I watched a movie while I slept or something.
White people....

[youtube]3Iwn51YTde8[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I dreamed that I was running the block around the gym waiting for it to open up and I was making good lap time. I had run for like an hour at least. Then I woke up and was almost late for my AM gym class. The funniest thing is I had set my alarm so I could get up earlier and run before the gym.

I love having dreams like that.
It feels like I watched a movie while I slept or something.

It's been a long time since I had a dream that was so detailed and vivid. It was like a scene out of a horror movie, but nothing bad happened other than a typewriter telling me stuff about family members presumably coming from my dead relatives.

I hate waking up from those dreams and having to figure out if it really happened or not. That's how detailed this one was.
Chip Wrote:White people....

[youtube]3Iwn51YTde8[/youtube]

People like that just make the rest of us look horrible.
They saved the shark, so it could come back some day and rip someone's leg off.

http://www.wnem.com/story/29542815/watch...hite-shark
Pages: 1 2