Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday July 15 2015 - Monster kinda day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning. Last night was a rough one in regard to sleeping so I think I'm going to frequent the vending machine for some Monster.

Today would be a good work from home day. Now that I have 90 days in at work I should get one of those a week now.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:Good morning. Last night was a rough one in regard to sleeping so I think I'm going to frequent the vending machine for some Monster.

Today would be a good work from home day. Now that I have 90 days in at work I should get one of those a week now.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I'm working across the road from my house this week. [Image: e6bd379dc46593f6373e1fb8e1129d4f.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning. Last night was a rough one in regard to sleeping so I think I'm going to frequent the vending machine for some Monster.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I'm working across the road from my house this week. [Image: e6bd379dc46593f6373e1fb8e1129d4f.jpg]
Is that your house or the one across the street?

Sent from my Galaxy S6
I'm home and working.... Just not making any money doing it. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sent from my Galaxy S6

That's my house. Across from our house is an old gravel pit. The guy who owned it owed a lot of people money so he shut down. He died this past winter. His wife asked us to watch over it and so we cut a deal on a large pile of materialI am currently dry screening and selling it.
I pay her 2.50/tonne and make $13/tonne off of it.
This is what I am working on. The best part is when the top collapses and makes a big avalanche. I'll try and get a video. It makes a big whoop sound when it falls.

[Image: 6cabd1b3cbac7500a96fd17dd66d5281.jpg]
Lunch today... fresh from the garden kale with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onions and green peppers with a little bit of poppyseed dressing. So delicious. [Image: dbe25fbe7c9d96124b8766dd29f5f618.jpg]
That lunch looks awful.
NussieT Wrote:This is what I am working on. The best part is when the top collapses and makes a big avalanche. I'll try and get a video. It makes a big whoop sound when it falls.

I use to ride my quad at a quarry. Almost died there too
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sent from my Galaxy S6

That's my house. Across from our house is an old gravel pit. The guy who owned it owed a lot of people money so he shut down. He died this past winter. His wife asked us to watch over it and so we cut a deal on a large pile of materialI am currently dry screening and selling it.

Someone needs to cut some grass
Joe Wrote:That lunch looks awful.

It was awesome. I wish I still had some left.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This is what I am working on. The best part is when the top collapses and makes a big avalanche. I'll try and get a video. It makes a big whoop sound when it falls.

I use to ride my quad at a quarry. Almost died there too

The air ambulance picks someone up from out of the pits east of town. It's already happened this year. A guy misjudged the jump landed where everyone was standing and pinned a chick to a truck. She's paralyzed now i. believe.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Someone needs to cut some grass

It's the grass in the quarry. The grass around our house is cut. Jim went out and bought a zero turn lawn mower. It takes him 3 hours to cut 6 acres so it gets cut often.
The air conditioning in the loader went again today. I think I am dying. Nothing says fun like 90F fun
NussieT Wrote:The air conditioning in the loader went again today. I think I am dying. Nothing says fun like 90F fun

I planned on taking my nieces swimming today, but it's only 71F out. Not really swimming weather.
Pages: 1 2