Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 13, 2015 ~ The Mondays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the case of the Mondays and I sure as fuck do not want to be at work.

Saturday.. partied with my cousins until late. It's been way too long since I have done anything like that.
Sunday.. Took my kid to the beach and cringed while other kids nearly drowned her. She has no fear in the water, which kind of worries me since she was trying to go into water over her head. We are going to work on that, I think.

My cousins invited me to come up north with them to go tubing on Saturday. Jim is being a complete turd about it and saying that he can't go. They are going a bonfire on the beach Friday night and then going down the river on Saturday. Just sounds awful :roll: .. I need to talk to my sister and see if she'd go with me. I don't want to drive by myself.
FYI
[Image: th?id=JN.EvpGw8KZEXYhvG4lhVKjkQ&pid=15.1]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:FYI
[Image: th?id=JN.EvpGw8KZEXYhvG4lhVKjkQ&pid=15.1]

:eek: Getdafugouddahere
Should see some cool photos of Pluto tomorrow.

http://news.yahoo.com/pluto-new-horizons...57540.html
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have the case of the Mondays and I sure as fuck do not want to be at work.

Saturday.. partied with my cousins until late. It's been way too long since I have done anything like that.
Sunday.. Took my kid to the beach and cringed while other kids nearly drowned her. She has no fear in the water, which kind of worries me since she was trying to go into water over her head. We are going to work on that, I think.

My cousins invited me to come up north with them to go tubing on Saturday. Jim is being a complete turd about it and saying that he can't go. They are going a bonfire on the beach Friday night and then going down the river on Saturday. Just sounds awful :roll: .. I need to talk to my sister and see if she'd go with me. I don't want to drive by myself.

My mom who I haven't talked to since Before Christmas invited herself over to my house for my kids birthday.
She accused me of throwing out her present to my daughter, she complained about my brother in law swearing and told me I needed to buy my daughter a vanity for her room. My sister lied when she said mom is better on her meds.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have the case of the Mondays and I sure as fuck do not want to be at work.

My mom who I haven't talked to since Before Christmas invited herself over to my house for my kids birthday.
She accused me of throwing out her present to my daughter, she complained about my brother in law swearing and told me I needed to buy my daughter a vanity for her room. My sister lied when she said mom is better on her meds.

Maybe when she said "better", she meant "only slightly better".