Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/10/2015 - Nyquil hangovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning. Sometimes I take a little Nyquil to help me sleep and it usually works. Some days after I take it I wind up in a fog the next day. Today would be one of those days.

Guess I'll be hitting the Monsters in the vending machine at work today.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Anyone here use Microsoft works??
NussieT Wrote:Anyone here use Microsoft works??

I have. Used to use it as lot too.
I plan on quitting so I shouldn't care, but apparently the boss is going to have the new girl run his website. I didn't even know he had a website. I guess he missed the part on my resume that I used to run a couple websites.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I asked the wrong question but it is all good now. A contractor sent me his bill but they use Microsoft works. I asked them to send it as a pdf so I could actually look at it and she didn't know how. they eventually just printed one out and delivered it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I asked the wrong question but it is all good now. A contractor sent me his bill but they use Microsoft works. I asked them to send it as a pdf so I could actually look at it and she didn't know how. they eventually just printed one out and delivered it.

Tell her to install cutepdf and just use it as a printer driver next time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Tell her to install cutepdf and just use it as a printer driver next time.

They usually hand deliver it but I misplaced it when we moved and I needed another copy so I could pay it.
Plans for the weekend?
Today: yard work, house cleaning and either watching or listening to the bomber game.

Tomorrow: run to the city to grocery shop, pick up my daughters birthday cake, buy a new laptop, set up for the party & then celebrate!!!
We are going tubing, waterskiing, boating, swimming, bonfire and fireworks!!!

Sunday: clean my house again and relax.
NussieT Wrote:Plans for the weekend?
Today: yard work, house cleaning and either watching or listening to the bomber game.

Tomorrow: run to the city to grocery shop, pick up my daughters birthday cake, buy a new laptop, set up for the party & then celebrate!!!
We are going tubing, waterskiing, boating, swimming, bonfire and fireworks!!!

Sunday: clean my house again and relax.

Today: nothing really

Tomorrow: possibly hitting a beach somewhere and have a bonfire party to attend

Sunday: whatever happens.. Nothing is planned, though.
I've always thought of Selfie sticks as stupid wastes of money, but apparently they can save lives.

https://gma.yahoo.com/selfie-stick-myste...ries.html#