Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 07/03/15: I think I'm alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm the only one working here today.
I'm taking next Friday off instead.
And I'm pretty sure everybody else has today off for the 4th.
I'm working today. Our running authority says we can't work Sunday's and statutory holidays but our 3 biggest customers worked and took today off.
So we figured it would be a good day to go down to the states and pick up our new generator... Until we found out they are closed but for long weekend too. So I'll screen all day today and just stack material.
NussieT Wrote:I'm working today. Our running authority says we can't work Sunday's and statutory holidays but our 3 biggest customers worked and took today off.
So we figured it would be a good day to go down to the states and pick up our new generator... Until we found out they are closed but for long weekend too. So I'll screen all day today and just stack material.

I love working here alone.
I can actually get stuff done.
And this place being slow doesn't hurt either.
Nuclear explosion in space doesn't look like it does in the movies.
It looks cooler.

http://i.imgur.com/LT5I5eX.webm
we are working today. and Monday. just get tomorrow off. which was my Saturday off anyway. Confusedad:
Trolled this lunatic hard on the internet last night. It was fun.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I was trolling on my bigot uncle who thinks gay people are going to take all of his rights away from him. His daughter is getting married in a few weeks. That's going to be a fun day.