Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 26, 2015 ~ VACATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Friday. And Monday morning, I head northward... T, grab the kids and fly to Traverse City. We'll hang. :boobs:

This was a long fought vacation. My sister booked the cabin in December. Told the boss about it back in March. First he was ok with it. Then a couple weeks ago, he told me I couldn't have the time off because he was going to take that week off to hang out at home and do nothing (he made it a point to share that with me). Then he changed his mind again (I believe his wife was behind it) and told me I could have the week, but only if I took the entire week off. Such nonsense.
We have our new tenants moving in this weekend. Then Monday is the silver foxes birthday, I am taking him out for lunch
My friend is on day 3 of sobriety. We can't blame it solely on the gf even though she pressure him, work stresses him out.
NussieT Wrote:We have our new tenants moving in this weekend. Then Monday is the silver foxes birthday, I am taking him out for lunch

New tenants?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We have our new tenants moving in this weekend. Then Monday is the silver foxes birthday, I am taking him out for lunch

New tenants?

In our rental property.
NussieT Wrote:My friend is on day 3 of sobriety. We can't blame it solely on the gf even though she pressure him, work stresses him out.

But if she isn't supporting him then she is part of the problem.
NussieT Wrote:My friend is on day 3 of sobriety. We can't blame it solely on the gf even though she pressure him, work stresses him out.

I know. It's crazy what alcohol withdraw does. He said he's been having very vivid dreams almost life like and he's got the shakes. Scares the jeebies out of me just thinking about it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I know. It's crazy what alcohol withdraw does. He said he's been having very vivid dreams almost life like and he's got the shakes. Scares the jeebies out of me just thinking about it.

It's funny to me how some people can drink and others have that kind of effect on them.
I guess gay marriage is official. I thought it already was. Anyways. Here's some good gay wedding information.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgY1q0J_TQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgY1q0J_TQ</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's funny to me how some people can drink and others have that kind of effect on them.

He would drink a lot. He told me by 8am, he would already be 4-5 shots in.
I love this guy. I met him through all the runs I do. He is the director of the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Half Marathon.
Today he got a whole shit load of people, gave them a sign and cheered on a 45 year old man who decided to spend his 45th birthday running garbage hill until he reached 45kms. It's currently 88F out.
Torchie is also really good to look at it. I'll run behind him everyday

[Image: 91f342f64e68f801ac6236539710b832.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I guess gay marriage is official. I thought it already was. Anyways. Here's some good gay wedding information.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgY1q0J_TQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgY1q0J_TQ</a><!-- m -->

More weddings are about to roll out. My boss was already bitching about it all and I was just told him that it was good for them.
NussieT Wrote:He would drink a lot. He told me by 8am, he would already be 4-5 shots in.

Holy cow! I would suck as an alcoholic, I can't drink in the morning.
NussieT Wrote:I love this guy. I met him through all the runs I do. He is the director of the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Half Marathon.
Today he got a whole shit load of people, gave them a sign and cheered on a 45 year old man who decided to spend his 45th birthday running garbage hill until he reached 45kms. It's currently 88F out.
Torchie is also really good to look at it. I'll run behind him everyday

[Image: 91f342f64e68f801ac6236539710b832.jpg]

I'd run behind that...