Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 25, 2015 ~ Counting down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4 hours 55 minutes til I can go home for the day today
28 hours 55 minutes for the weekend to start
Approx 90 more hours until I begin my VACATION
Since there appears to be a lot of slacking on here today, I guess I will try to knock out my pile of work, so I can do as little as possible tomorrow.
This boss of mine is killing my ambition. He needs to just go away for the remainder of today and tomorrow as well.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This boss of mine is killing my ambition. He needs to just go away for the remainder of today and tomorrow as well.

My boss has been gone all week. This has been cool.
Then next week I have to go down to Alabama by myself for the week. I think this is going to suck a little.
Ala-fucking-bama.
alabama the fuck out of shit.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This boss of mine is killing my ambition. He needs to just go away for the remainder of today and tomorrow as well.

Then next week I have to go down to Alabama by myself for the week. I think this is going to suck a little.
Ala-fucking-bama.

Alabama???

I am so sorry to hear that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This boss of mine is killing my ambition. He needs to just go away for the remainder of today and tomorrow as well.

Ala-fucking-bama.

Alabama???

I am so sorry to hear that.

Right by Talladega actually.
I forgot to put deodorant on this morning and I shovelled for 2 1/2 hours. I drink so I went home and showered. That's shower #2 already today.
NussieT Wrote:I forgot to put deodorant on this morning and I shovelled for 2 1/2 hours. I drink so I went home and showered. That's shower #2 already today.

I drink all the time, but I don't need showers after.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I forgot to put deodorant on this morning and I shovelled for 2 1/2 hours. I drink so I went home and showered. That's shower #2 already today.

Damn phone. I stunk. Sometimes when I do drink I spill on my boobs... That requires me to shower though
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Damn phone. I stunk. Sometimes when I do drink I spill on my boobs... That requires me to shower though
Those damn things are so troublesome

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

They tend to be but sometimes it catches your food before he hits the ground unless you were referring to auto correct then it can be.
Chip Wrote:Right by Talladega actually.

I hear everyone in that area has 2 first names.
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Damn phone. I stunk. Sometimes when I do drink I spill on my boobs... That requires me to shower though

Sent from my Galaxy S6

They tend to be but sometimes it catches your food before he hits the ground unless you were referring to auto correct then it can be.

They are great at hanging on to my phone.
Pages: 1 2