Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/24/15 - Tough Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My heart breaks for my friend. I really want to reach out to his mom even if it pisses him off, I know he'll be mad at me but I can handle it and if I lose him as a friend because of it then I guess we weren't really friends afterall.
:whomo:
NussieT Wrote:My heart breaks for my friend. I really want to reach out to his mom even if it pisses him off, I know he'll be mad at me but I can handle it and if I lose him as a friend because of it then I guess we weren't really friends afterall.

I meant to say something last night, but I was crazy busy.
He knows there's a problem, and it sounds like he knows what the problem is. And that the problem is that he could quit drinking, or drink normally, if it weren't for her.
If he really thinks they could have a chance, maybe it's time for an ultimatum. I know most ultimatums are bullshit, but sometimes you need one.
He needs to tell her they need to knock it off, or they're done. Maybe that's the help he was looking for.
A lot of time people asking for help like that, know what the answer is, and the help they're looking for is a push in that direction.
yeah. im also with that homo. :whomo:
NussieT Wrote:My heart breaks for my friend. I really want to reach out to his mom even if it pisses him off, I know he'll be mad at me but I can handle it and if I lose him as a friend because of it then I guess we weren't really friends afterall.

You know it needs to be done. He obviously is crying for help.

Also, what Chip said
I said that to him and he said that he didn't blame her for it. I unfortunately do. Someone who loves someone does not do that.
My mother In law quit smoking when my father in law has his heart attack.
fox ans friends wants to axe you a question
NussieT Wrote:I said that to him and he said that he didn't blame her for it. I unfortunately do. Someone who loves someone does not do that.

Well the biggest step is that he realizes there's a problem and wants to fix it.
He needs to talk to her to get her to help. If she won't help, then that should clue him into one of the bigger causes.
NussieT Wrote:I said that to him and he said that he didn't blame her for it. I unfortunately do. Someone who loves someone does not do that.

She is certainly aware he has a drinking problem (she sounds like she does too) and she should be respectful of that. She isn't though, so she needs to go. Or be given an ultimatum. When my sister found out about her BF's drinking problem, she quit drinking whenever he was around. That's what you do.
Ha ha! I have to show this to Jim later. He says all Tiffanys are bitches.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/anes...story.html
Chip Wrote:Well the biggest step is that he realizes there's a problem and wants to fix it.
He needs to talk to her to get her to help. If she won't help, then that should clue him into one of the bigger causes.

You have to eliminate the bad things in your life. We got rid of our "toxic" employees. Both the concrete guy and the driver have no issues working a Saturday if we asked. Hell the one came in to wash the truck so it was clean for Monday. Guys like that make me want to make it worth while to work for us.
Our Vegas convention is next year I believe and we are already talking about paying for the flight and hotel for Joe and Don to come with us for the week.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well the biggest step is that he realizes there's a problem and wants to fix it.

You have to eliminate the bad things in your life. We got rid of our "toxic" employees. Both the concrete guy and the driver have no issues working a Saturday if we asked. Hell the one came in to wash the truck so it was clean for Monday. Guys like that make me want to make it worth while to work for us.
Our Vegas convention is next year I believe and we are already talking about paying for the flight and hotel for Joe and Don to come with us for the week.

Well, it seems like he wants to fix things.
The next thing is for him to figure out how. And getting rid of her, if she's part of the problem.
Who wants to have nightmares?
Look at this cat.

[youtube]8SDNCjmDs2A[/youtube]

http://www.aliencatmatilda.com/
Something seems off about those bears.

[Image: 980x.jpg]

https://www.distractify.com/shut-up-and-...l?ts_pid=2
moose knuckle bear :high5:
Pages: 1 2