Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 ~ Twisters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A few tornadoes went thru the area last night. I heard 2 houses were destroyed and one chick I went to school with posted a photo of her chain link fence ripped out of the ground. Fortunately these are not like those mile wide twisters in the midwest. My mom called me when the funnel cloud went by their house. I didn't sleep well last night.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A few tornadoes went thru the area last night. I heard 2 houses were destroyed and one chick I went to school with posted a photo of her chain link fence ripped out of the ground. Fortunately these are not like those mile wide twisters in the midwest. My mom called me when the funnel cloud went by their house. I didn't sleep well last night.

Yeah, the sirens kept me up from 2 until about 3 last night.
errbody gettin tornados, except me. I could use a good storm to break my house windows and roof.
dissolved acetylyn is delicious.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A few tornadoes went thru the area last night. I heard 2 houses were destroyed and one chick I went to school with posted a photo of her chain link fence ripped out of the ground. Fortunately these are not like those mile wide twisters in the midwest. My mom called me when the funnel cloud went by their house. I didn't sleep well last night.

It was so eerie outside last night. Not even a breeze, and just a few miles away was at least one tornado to the east and another one was reported to the west too.
LeNeve Wrote:errbody gettin tornados, except me. I could use a good storm to break my house windows and roof.

Yeah, dafuq. You're supposed to be the only one getting them.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:errbody gettin tornados, except me. I could use a good storm to break my house windows and roof.

Yeah, dafuq. You're supposed to be the only one getting them.

^^ THIS

At least we don't get those mile wide deals here though. Kansas can keep those.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A few tornadoes went thru the area last night. I heard 2 houses were destroyed and one chick I went to school with posted a photo of her chain link fence ripped out of the ground. Fortunately these are not like those mile wide twisters in the midwest. My mom called me when the funnel cloud went by their house. I didn't sleep well last night.

It was so eerie outside last night. Not even a breeze, and just a few miles away was at least one tornado to the east and another one was reported to the west too.

When I started hearing the siren, I figured I should check the news.
I turned it on just in time to see the giant red blob of storms on the map when my power went out.
It came right back on though, and from Detroit to Monroe (I live right between them) was pretty much the entire storm.
And they were tracking some kind of circular wind things, I forget the name, that were moving with it.
You get enough tanker fires, one of them is bound to be empty sooner or later.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/lo.../29152129/
Highlight of my night last night. [Image: dac75bddd35f38035aedf2c3ca66b563.jpg]
I know some of the people who's homes where in the pictures to this article

http://www.mlive.com/#/20
hahahah. silly police
Pages: 1 2 3