Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't slept more than 4 hours for 3 days in a row. I skipped my appointment with my trainer and slept. Felt so good.
NussieT Wrote:I haven't slept more than 4 hours for 3 days in a row. I skipped my appointment with my trainer and slept. Felt so good.

We went to a baseball game last night and got home late. Of course, the lil one woke up a few times last night screaming. I think she was having nightmares. I am not even sure how much sleep I got. It was much, but I know I did get some sleep.
Changing our operation here just a little bit so maybe there will be a few days I can get 8 hours in.
I think I am going to go to lunch early today. Either someone in this strip mall is smoking inside or next to a doorway, all I smell is cigarette smoke and it's actually making me nauseous.
I wish I had lunch. Since I slept in I never really had a chance to make myself something.
NussieT Wrote:I wish I had lunch. Since I slept in I never really had a chance to make myself something.

I had some leftovers. I'm still kind of hungry, too.
I haven't had lunch yet.
Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:I haven't had lunch yet.
Confusedad:

You're running out of day.. It'll be dinner time soon enough.
Chip Wrote:I haven't had lunch yet.
Confusedad:
I ran home to grab some juice and ate a hot dog and a handful of cinnamon toast crunch.