Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 ~ Golf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The best thing about golf is that it has the boss out of the office all day. Now, if I can convince people to not call and ask me to do stuff for them, I can be lazy the rest of the day.
I had to run a deposit to the bank and ran into my high school crush. Damn, he is starting to look old and he's 2 years older than me. .....which makes him 40
I'd love to be golfing today. It's nice out and work is boring as shit.
I'd pick golf over work, but there's a lot more I'd rather do with the day. Golf for the most part makes me angry.
So in the next 7 days I have to clear out the living room, 2 bedrooms and the entire downstairs so that they can be carpeted. I guess my car is going to have to sit outside and my back is going to hurt.
Joe Wrote:So in the next 7 days I have to clear out the living room, 2 bedrooms and the entire downstairs so that they can be carpeted. I guess my car is going to have to sit outside and my back is going to hurt.

New carpet just before your party? Good luck
My mom called all upset. One of her cats has suddenly lost the ability to walk. How does a perfectly healthy cat suddenly become paralyzed? So weird.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So in the next 7 days I have to clear out the living room, 2 bedrooms and the entire downstairs so that they can be carpeted. I guess my car is going to have to sit outside and my back is going to hurt.

Yeah I figure one last party with the house actually looking good will be cool. I will end anyone who messes my carpet up.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yeah I figure one last party with the house actually looking good will be cool. I will end anyone who messes my carpet up.

Wasn't it 2 years ago when you had kids ruining stuff? Those folks aren't coming are they?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wasn't it 2 years ago when you had kids ruining stuff? Those folks aren't coming are they?

Yeah, my best friend since 1996 and I haven't talked to him since.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wasn't it 2 years ago when you had kids ruining stuff? Those folks aren't coming are they?

I thought maybe you guys would have spoke to each other and made amends by now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wasn't it 2 years ago when you had kids ruining stuff? Those folks aren't coming are they?

I thought maybe you guys would have spoke to each other and made amends by now.

Nope I hold grudges forever. I am waiting for an apology since they not only screwed up my party but wrecked Stacy's 30th birthday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My mom called all upset. One of her cats has suddenly lost the ability to walk. How does a perfectly healthy cat suddenly become paralyzed? So weird.

Tick paralysis. My sisters dog woke up one day like that it has some weird disorder that the miniature wiener dogs get... Trix had to re learn how to walk.
While I re - read bank I remembered my small excitement from yesterday.
Last Thursday I. got my presale code for grey cup tickets, I order for my sister and brother in law and 2 for myself. It comes to like $1300.
Yesterday I go to the bank to pay off my credit card, the lady at the bank tells me there's only $65 on it. Apparently ticketmaster hasn't put through my tickets on my credit card however they sent me the confirmation notice. There is a good chance I got some free grey cup tickets.
Grey Cup is such a bad name. It just sounds like it should be free.
Pages: 1 2