Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 12, 2015 ~ Junked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In a feeble effort to make basketball interesting, ABC flashed Lebron James' junk for all to see. I'm still not going to watch basketball.
BBC
[Image: a270a2f54f0dddfbf21c84362464cf15.jpg]

I put an in ground sprinkler system in. Surprisingly cheap when you do it yourself. Only have about 200 bucks in it. Compared to 2-3 grand for a landscape company.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: a270a2f54f0dddfbf21c84362464cf15.jpg]

I put an in ground sprinkler system in. Surprisingly cheap when you do it yourself. Only have about 200 bucks in it. Compared to 2-3 grand for a landscape company.

Good deal. I hope you can get the kids when they are standing out there. That would be hilarious.
I want to drive down to Louisville tomorrow, but I don't get paid for another 1 1/2 weeks, so I really can't afford the trip. Confusedad:
I already used the sprinkler system to get rid of people that were outside talking to my wife. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Near vertical take-off

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYbM-3E11Qo#t=176[/youtube_url]
Then I laid a nice brick sidewalk, with mortar and everything. Some asshole with a tractor ran it all over somehow. city guys, picking up tree limbs.
LeNeve Wrote:I already used the sprinkler system to get rid of people that were outside talking to my wife. :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: That's awesome! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Then I laid a nice brick sidewalk, with mortar and everything. Some asshole with a tractor ran it all over somehow. city guys, picking up tree limbs.

How badly did he fuck it up?
Debating on a sub sandwich or pizza for lunch. I don't feel like working that hard today, so I am going to let this occupy my morning.
When we poured our garage pad. We poured it 9" thick. We couldn't drive anything heavier than a car or pick up. It takes 28 days or more for concrete to cure properly.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Then I laid a nice brick sidewalk, with mortar and everything. Some asshole with a tractor ran it all over somehow. city guys, picking up tree limbs.

just the first few feet. I had it all perfect and level though. now I have to smash it all out, and do it again.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

just the first few feet. I had it all perfect and level though. now I have to smash it all out, and do it again.

Confusedwoot:
What's up guys! Glad to see some familiar faces still around. So today is the Fishbowl Show? What's the over/under on number of guys beating off to C&R in the Fishbowl or Dudebros jerking each other off at the DBC? I'm going to say 3.
Pages: 1 2 3