Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 6/9/2015 - Operators are standing by
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So over last weekend I decided to see if I could move the forum away from PHPBB3 that it currently runs on and move it to something more modern like MyBB. I started the process and got distracted and I never even got started.

I guess I'll do that while I'm on the phone for the rest of the day. Stay tuned for testing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:So last night our France office migrated 43,000 emails accounts over to the new company's system. Today I'm taking help desk calls to help out. The phone hasn't stopped ringing.

I would scream. I'd rather deal with the online chats than talk to people on the phone. I always wind up doing customer service jobs and it just verifies that I don't like dealing with people all that much.
Looks like Mario Lemieux might be selling the Penguins.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So last night our France office migrated 43,000 emails accounts over to the new company's system. Today I'm taking help desk calls to help out. The phone hasn't stopped ringing.

I would scream. I'd rather deal with the online chats than talk to people on the phone. I always wind up doing customer service jobs and it just verifies that I don't like dealing with people all that much.
It brings back help desk memories of 13 years ago. While everyone has been super nice I have to wonder how some of them find their way out of their house each day.

Ha
My boss bitched at me today because he heard my phone vibrate last week. I wasn't on my phone, it was just a missed call. I have worked with egomaniacs before, but never one so damn nitpicky as this guy. It was as though he needed to find something to complain to me about and that's what he came up with.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Looks like Mario Lemieux might be selling the Penguins.

So many comments.
I'll just say good riddance.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss bitched at me today because he heard my phone vibrate last week. I wasn't on my phone, it was just a missed call. I have worked with egomaniacs before, but never one so damn nitpicky as this guy. It was as though he needed to find something to complain to me about and that's what he came up with.
You'd probably be treated better if you were making iPhones in China or sewing for Kathy Lee

Sent from my Galaxy S6
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss bitched at me today because he heard my phone vibrate last week. I wasn't on my phone, it was just a missed call. I have worked with egomaniacs before, but never one so damn nitpicky as this guy. It was as though he needed to find something to complain to me about and that's what he came up with.

It sounds like he needs therapy.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My boss bitched at me today because he heard my phone vibrate last week. I wasn't on my phone, it was just a missed call. I have worked with egomaniacs before, but never one so damn nitpicky as this guy. It was as though he needed to find something to complain to me about and that's what he came up with.
You'd probably be treated better if you were making iPhones in China or sewing for Kathy Lee

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I saw him snooping through my desk before I even walked into the office. I figure he was looking for a reason to bitch at me, but foudn nothing so he came up with that. Totally explains why someone lasting over 3 years with him is considered a "long-term" employee. He's been through a lot of employees from what I understand.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My boss bitched at me today because he heard my phone vibrate last week. I wasn't on my phone, it was just a missed call. I have worked with egomaniacs before, but never one so damn nitpicky as this guy. It was as though he needed to find something to complain to me about and that's what he came up with.

It sounds like he needs therapy.

He needs to just take the rest of the day off and go home to tug one out. Maybe he won't be so friggin uptight.
Crystal Pepsi might make a comeback....

[Image: This_popular_drink_from_the-ea62d7993e05...c3a3ecf5d3]
The final skyscraper for the World Trade Center...

[Image: 1289731283044430994.jpg]

[Image: 023_2-WTC-HeroShot_Image-by-BIG-FINAL-932x671.jpg]
Some quick stats....

User Groups

Users

Forums

Forum Permissions

Threads

Attachments

Polls

Poll Votes

Private Messages

Settings
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Crystal Pepsi might make a comeback....

[Image: This_popular_drink_from_the-ea62d7993e05...c3a3ecf5d3]

Isn't that picture from that video where the guy drinks a really old Crystal Pepsi then throws it up all over the place?
I used to like Crystal Pepsi actually.
Or, I think I did. I don't even remember what it tasted like.
Pages: 1 2 3