Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 4, 2015 ~ Devastated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's how this kid felt when he helped the A's beat the Tigers

[Image: 31de5a60-0a08-11e5-826c-bf8bf4f42848_060...tvnq79.gif]
Example of why I work for a dick:

He gives me a policy change to make and writes a note to back date it by a date he circled. He has spent the last 10 minutes lecturing me about how I shouldn't have used that date... The same date he asked me to use. Dick.
Someone posted a link to buy tickets for Belmont Park for Saturday's, I couldn't find an available ticket. That place is going to be packed! :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's how this kid felt when he helped the A's beat the Tigers

I feel like that GIF is leaving out part of your story.
It looks like that was a homerun.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Example of why I work for a dick:

He gives me a policy change to make and writes a note to back date it by a date he circled. He has spent the last 10 minutes lecturing me about how I shouldn't have used that date... The same date he asked me to use. Dick.

And why did he say you shouldn't have used it?
Did you tell him he told you to use that date?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Someone posted a link to buy tickets for Belmont Park for Saturday's, I couldn't find an available ticket. That place is going to be packed! :happy:

Are you going?
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's how this kid felt when he helped the A's beat the Tigers

I feel like that GIF is leaving out part of your story.
It looks like that was a homerun.

That was a homerun for the A's and the kid was devastated when he saw the score change to put the Tigers farther behind.
Chip Wrote:

And why did he say you shouldn't have used it?
Did you tell him he told you to use that date?

Corporate sent him a message that we couldn't use that date, so he had to lecture me on how I shouldn't have done it that way. I showed him the form in his handwriting stating what he wanted done and he continued to tell me I was wrong. He doesn't like to be wrong, all blame is to fall on his employees and it's our job to clean up his mistakes I guess.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Someone posted a link to buy tickets for Belmont Park for Saturday's, I couldn't find an available ticket. That place is going to be packed! :happy:

Are you going?

I would LOVE to go. I can't even go meet up with Joe to check out the Ford Nationals. Confusedad: I just looked to see what ticket prices are going for. I will have a front row seat in fron of the tv for it.
The Crocodile Hunter's kid is 16 yrs old. Geez, she's growing up fast.

[Image: 634.Bindi4.mh.031413.jpg]
The newest Wonder Woman look

[Image: reel_throbber.gif]

I loved working for Maxim. My attitude is what got me to where I was with the company. I never yelled back at my boss but I stood my ground on issues.
One time I wrote up a truck safety and the customer bitched to the service manager that I cut the decals wrong.
Trucks that pull trailers over a certain gross weight and have a fifth wheel are 6 months, straight trucks and under a gross weight are 1 year.
The company was trying to save money so they would tell us they worked under the gross weight allowed. I know they don't. I straight out refused to have my name attached to any of those trucks. My svc manager signed them all. He respected me for not wanting to put my name on them. He also respected me for sticking up to him. A few weeks later I got promoted. I got to stand in the shop and yell at all the guys to get their work times under control, t was awesome.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Someone posted a link to buy tickets for Belmont Park for Saturday's, I couldn't find an available ticket. That place is going to be packed! :happy:

Are you going?

I would LOVE to go. I can't even go meet up with Joe to check out the Ford Nationals. Confusedad: I just looked to see what ticket prices are going for. I will have a front row seat in fron of the tv for it.
I live 20 minutes from the belmont stakes. wish I could go, my buddy had his bachelor party at the Belmont track, it was pretty fun.
I used to think Val Kilmer was hot.
Now, he is just fat and sickly.

[Image: CGcJktnUcAE5jbk.png]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Example of why I work for a dick:

I loved working for Maxim. My attitude is what got me to where I was with the company. I never yelled back at my boss but I stood my ground on issues.
One time I wrote up a truck safety and the customer bitched to the service manager that I cut the decals wrong.
Trucks that pull trailers over a certain gross weight and have a fifth wheel are 6 months, straight trucks and under a gross weight are 1 year.
The company was trying to save money so they would tell us they worked under the gross weight allowed. I know they don't. I straight out refused to have my name attached to any of those trucks. My svc manager signed them all. He respected me for not wanting to put my name on them. He also respected me for sticking up to him. A few weeks later I got promoted. I got to stand in the shop and yell at all the guys to get their work times under control, t was awesome.

I am copying the paperwork that shows what he wanted done, so when he sits me down to go over his "tally sheet" he keeps against all of his employees, I can argue back at him. To argue with him right now is going to get me nowhere. Of course, I am hoping to have a new job eventually. This job only worked well while the baby was younger, it's time to move on.

He wrote up the chick that used to work with me for having emergency surgery. He told her that her place was at work not in the hospital. She showed me the write-up. Unbelieveable, but it's how he operates.
Pages: 1 2