Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 ~ No Retirement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't win the lotto last night.. I forgot to stop and buy a ticket. Now, I need to figure out the exact order of finish for Saturday's Belmont Stakes and maybe score a couple thousand.
They want to remake Big Trouble In Little China with The Rock.
Confusedad:

That movie was perfect.
It's still perfect.
It'll always be perfect.
Chip Wrote:They want to remake Big Trouble In Little China with The Rock.
Confusedad:

That movie was perfect.
It's still perfect.
It'll always be perfect.

I love that movie. If they remake it, they better not fuck it up. Even with the corny special effects, it's awesome.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:They want to remake Big Trouble In Little China with The Rock.
Confusedad:

That movie was perfect.
It's still perfect.
It'll always be perfect.

I love that movie. If they remake it, they better not fuck it up. Even with the corny special effects, it's awesome.

They'll fuck it up.
Chip Wrote:Florida news....

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/6...04/photo/1

That would clean the area up for sure.
Speaking of Florida. My young and blonde sister that moved there updated me on her life down their. She this "most awesome" guy. He's from Manhattan. He owns a business and is worth a ton of money (uh-huh).. Well, he went back to New York and stopped talking to her (shocker), then she gets this message on Facebook from his supposed aunt saying that he's ok, that he's in jail in Philadelphia for some old warrants. :killme: I asked her if she deleted his number and she doesn't think it's anything to worry about. Then she tells me how he and his friends get together and want to include her the next time to blow a ton of money (over $20k) on whatever. To me it sounds like he's a human trafficker or he's setting her up for a gang bang. She thinks it's going to be awesome. Florida is making my sister dumber.
Han Solo is married.

That's all I've got.