Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 6/1/2015 - Aller G's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man, I am in full blown allergy hell right now. 1 day of work outside means days of suffering.

It is June though so I suppose it's time to get used to it and enjoy the weather.
:beer:
Joe Wrote:Man, I am in full blown allergy hell right now. 1 day of work outside means days of suffering.

It is June though so I suppose it's time to get used to it and enjoy the weather.
:beer:

Shouldn't allergy season be winding down?
It's year round when you are allergic to air..... For me it's terrible right now
I'm so glad I don't have alleges.
This just happened outside my window. I've never seen anything like it before.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:It's year round when you are allergic to air..... For me it's terrible right now

That sucks. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This just happened outside my window. I've never seen anything like it before.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

That's cool looking.

I just saw this, this morning.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capi...lls-video/
I didn't even notice the new icon.
Too bad it's only free for the first year.

http://gizmodo.com/why-yes-that-creepy-i...1708121347
My asshole of a boss just informed me that the week I wanted to take off in July just might not work for him. He might want to take that same time off and sit at home and do nothing. The fucking dick has been pestering me that I need to use my vacation time, but when I give him dates, he's telling me no. I need to A: hit up my recruiters and get out by the end of the month and B: buy a lotto ticket (MegaMillion is over $250 mill).
Chip Wrote:I'm so glad I don't have alleges.

I get an allergic reaction to certain laundry soaps and I discovered last weekend that I am not allergic to shellfish like my sister. Seafood still smells disgusting and I won't eat it.
Chip Wrote:I didn't even notice the new icon.
Too bad it's only free for the first year.

http://gizmodo.com/why-yes-that-creepy-i...1708121347
Can't wait!
NussieT Wrote:

I get an allergic reaction to certain laundry soaps and I discovered last weekend that I am not allergic to shellfish like my sister. Seafood still smells disgusting and I won't eat it.
I am apparently now allergic to my own sweat. Every time I go out in the sun and work I sweat and it itches and burns. FML
I can't believe it's June already.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I am apparently now allergic to my own sweat. Every time I go out in the sun and work I sweat and it itches and burns. FML

That sucks. I absolutely love being outside in the heat in the summertime.
Pages: 1 2