Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, May 28th 2015 - Chip is 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we missed it yesterday we can make Chip relive it all over again.

So I broke the forum last night and spent all night getting it to work. Somehow I got lucky again and it just started working.
Joe Wrote:Since we missed it yesterday we can make Chip relive it all over again.

So I broke the forum last night and spent all night getting it to work. Somehow I got lucky again and it just started working.

Thanks...? Haha
I really don't mind getting older, it's just the whole, not being as far along as i had planned financially, that makes me wish I was younger.
But still, things are going pretty good so I can't complain too much.
Joe Wrote:Since we missed it yesterday we can make Chip relive it all over again.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha
I really don't mind getting older, it's just the whole, not being as far along as i had planned financially, that makes me wish I was younger.

Which is one of the many reasons I lie about my age. The best part is that people believe me when I say I'm 28. Unfortunately, I've seen a couple gray hairs trying to appear..
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha
I thought I'd be wealthy at 40. At least I hoped for that. Then again when I look at my parents and the money they made I guess making more than their combined salaries isn't too bad. I wish I knew how they did it though. I can't afford one kid let alone 3.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha

Which is one of the many reasons I lie about my age. The best part is that people believe me when I say I'm 28. Unfortunately, I've seen a couple gray hairs trying to appear..

My gray started around 28. And has been increasing really slowly, but steady.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha
I thought I'd be wealthy at 40. At least I hoped for that. Then again when I look at my parents and the money they made I guess making more than their combined salaries isn't too bad. I wish I knew how they did it though. I can't afford one kid let alone 3.

But they also had fewer bills, internet, cell phone, cable was probably a lot less.
I have a bunch of little monthly bills like Netflix and Sirius.
I'd love to see the average monthly expenses back then.

I remember my mom telling me the interest rate on their first mortgage being almost 20%. That's insane.
I caught this on the news this morning.
You can turn someones iPhone off with a text.
I'm going to try it...

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/20...h-ipad-mac
This is what I tried.
I don't know if it worked on anyone though.
The people I heard back from are really confused.
So I'm guessing it didn't turn their phone off.

effective.
Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha

Our parents had it so much easier than we do now. My dad worked at his job for 35 years (with a lot of double shifts becasue he wanted to pay his house off early). He also got to retire early (before he even turned 60)
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Thanks...? Haha

My gray started around 28. And has been increasing really slowly, but steady.

I have a young child. I refuse to go gray at this point in my life and I will take measures to make sure I don't for now. (I plucked those few fuckers)
Chip Wrote:I caught this on the news this morning.
I'm going to try it...

I should send that to my 2 sisters with iPhones. It would shut them up. Ha ha
Chip Wrote:I caught this on the news this morning.
I'm going to try it...

Funny thing about Apple that I've noticed. These bugs take forever for them to fix.
Chip Wrote:This is what I tried.
I don't know if it worked on anyone though.
The people I heard back from are really confused.
So I'm guessing it didn't turn their phone off.

effective.
Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ

That doesn't look like the right sequence or does it not matter?
[Image: eeac9316-22cd-4b45-888d-14c244c66740-bes...lable.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2