Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, May 22, 2015 ~ What's for lunch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My big dilemma today has been what will I have for lunch. Pizza sounds good, but so does Subway. I also have leftovers at home that I could eat. What to do, what to do.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My big dilemma today has been what will I have for lunch. Pizza sounds good, but so does Subway. I also have leftovers at home that I could eat. What to do, what to do.

Buffalo Wings.
And beer.
Life is pretty good.
[Image: gnight-chivers-and-chivettes-a-baby-octo...=600&h=342]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My big dilemma today has been what will I have for lunch. Pizza sounds good, but so does Subway. I also have leftovers at home that I could eat. What to do, what to do.

Buffalo Wings.
And beer.
Life is pretty good.

Damn.. Wings sound good, too. I wound up going home. I figure I will be out most of the weekend.
Nintendo hired Bowser.
This has to be a joke.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20...V9mpPlVhBc
I've played a lot of soccer, and based on my experiences, it is possible the ref deserved this.

[youtube]E3YCCAaYCKI[/youtube]
Since no one else is around, I'm going to post an awesome song I'm listening to.

[youtube]TJ5_NVJxoIM[/youtube]
I've worked 8 hours already. I'm sleepy, dirty, I have to pee something fierce and I am really hungry. I have beaten since dinner yesterday.
Must be pretty bad when they have to bribe you with a sexual donut to get you to take a free ticket.

[Image: 1263460186946484398.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:I've worked 8 hours already. I'm sleepy, dirty, I have to pee something fierce and I am really hungry. I have beaten since dinner yesterday.

I'm giving you permission to go home for the weekend.
Chip Wrote:Nintendo hired Bowser.
This has to be a joke.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20...V9mpPlVhBc

He doesn't look like Bowser. A cousin maybe?
Chip Wrote:Must be pretty bad when they have to bribe you with a sexual donut to get you to take a free ticket.

[Image: 1263460186946484398.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
What they just played on the radio:

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc[/youtube_url]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've worked 8 hours already. I'm sleepy, dirty, I have to pee something fierce and I am really hungry. I have beaten since dinner yesterday.

I was supposed to go collect glass, it would take 2-3 hours plus unload the trailer at our new house but I said fuck it. I'm laying on the couch watching American Sniper.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I was supposed to go collect glass, it would take 2-3 hours plus unload the trailer at our new house but I said fuck it. I'm laying on the couch watching American Sniper.

Sounds like a plan!