Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/21/15 - One week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One week ago was ascension day. and the big bear said ascend on deez nutz. and the porridge was just right.
and to put that last post into context. Confusedhock: damn nature, you scary

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bonerific

That's gay.

gayer than a three legged dog at a lemon party

How about gayer than dancing brown bears?

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-ani...y-oral-sex
as far as dairy queen goes. There was one right next door. but some orientals from the ocean bought it and made it a chinese buffet. You can still get ice cream there though. weird chinese buffet ice crteam.
Thanks for putting this stupid song in my head.
Listening to it takes me back to when I worked at Boston Market in high school. This is one of the songs that came on every hour on one of the music channels we had to listen to.

[youtube]fC_q9KPczAg[/youtube]
He's loved the Foo Fighters since they formed, it's pretty cool they closed out his show.

[youtube]yrVjOUIoo6Q[/youtube]
And of course.

[youtube]BBf8MyGaEk4[/youtube]
Hah.

[youtube]zQklH53Dc8c[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:One week ago was ascension day. and the big bear said ascend on deez nutz. and the porridge was just right.

Confusedhock:
Hell yeah.

[youtube]Yg6KVJfLfj8[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:Our town has 2800 people. The only franchise restaurants are Subway, Chicken Delight and Lee's Chinese.
We no longer have a bakery, there is no coffee shop other than a gas station. The Dairy Bar has ice cream and food but is closed in the winter.
We have a pool hall and a bowling lane which are rarely open.
We have 1 grocery store and lumber place that is ridiculously overpriced.
The ground work for the Tim Hortons they were supposed to build should have started months ago but hasn't.
Rumour is we are getting a Boston Pizza and a Sobeys but the rumour about 711 coming back to town has been going around for 5 years and it still hasn't happened.

I have never heard of these. And how is your area just now getting a Tim Horton's?
Chip Wrote:He's loved the Foo Fighters since they formed, it's pretty cool they closed out his show.

[youtube]yrVjOUIoo6Q[/youtube]

He loves them because they fight foo.
I'm gonna miss watching Dave. I was always a huge fan of his.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm gonna miss watching Dave. I was always a huge fan of his.

Yep.

:roflmao:

[youtube]tRKSYnku8rw[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:And of course.

[youtube]BBf8MyGaEk4[/youtube]

That was great :high5:
Pages: 1 2