Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had an all-day training conference yesterday. :yawn: So boring, but the lunch they gave us was good... Except for the cheesecake. I don't like cheesecake and i couldn't pawn it off on anybody.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had an all-day training conference yesterday. :yawn: So boring, but the lunch they gave us was good... Except for the cheesecake. I don't like cheesecake and i couldn't pawn it off on anybody.

What kind of communist doesn't like cheesecake?
I want a 600hp Hennessey Raptor...

[youtube]F150ftqW6JU[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had an all-day training conference yesterday. :yawn: So boring, but the lunch they gave us was good... Except for the cheesecake. I don't like cheesecake and i couldn't pawn it off on anybody.

It's gross. I don't get why anyone would like that crap, it's as bad as pie.
The more I read about this guy, the more it's obvious that he's just a thug

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/us/aaron-h...index.html
1) my Gma makes these mini cheesecakes. It's like the only thing she bakes. They are awesome.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had an all-day training conference yesterday. :yawn: So boring, but the lunch they gave us was good... Except for the cheesecake. I don't like cheesecake and i couldn't pawn it off on anybody.

It's gross. I don't get why anyone would like that crap, it's as bad as pie.

You're so weird.
Chip Wrote:I want a 600hp Hennessey Raptor...

[youtube]F150ftqW6JU[/youtube]

I wouldn't mind taking that for a little test drive
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's gross. I don't get why anyone would like that crap, it's as bad as pie.

You're so weird.

Hey, there are a few around here who don't like things like ice cream. That's even more weird.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's gross. I don't get why anyone would like that crap, it's as bad as pie.

You're so weird.

Hey, there are a few around here who don't like things like ice cream. That's even more weird.

I don't think it is though.
Ice cream is right there with cheesecake and pie.
I use ice cream as a cheat day food. Definitely going to Dairy Queen on Sunday (closest one is 35 minutes away) but I'm gonna do it and enjoy it.
NussieT Wrote:I use ice cream as a cheat day food. Definitely going to Dairy Queen on Sunday (closest one is 35 minutes away) but I'm gonna do it and enjoy it.

A 35 minute drive, one way, for Dairy Queen? You better enjoy that.

My problem with keeping ice cream at home, is that a gallon of it will just turn into dinner. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You're so weird.

I don't think it is though.
Ice cream is right there with cheesecake and pie.

Ice cream is vastly superior to pie and cheesecake. Most everyone love ice cream, but the same can't be said for the other two.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I use ice cream as a cheat day food. Definitely going to Dairy Queen on Sunday (closest one is 35 minutes away) but I'm gonna do it and enjoy it.

A 35 minute drive, one way, for Dairy Queen? You better enjoy that.

My problem with keeping ice cream at home, is that a gallon of it will just turn into dinner. Confusedad:

We have an ice cream place in town called the Dairy Bar but I want Dairy Queen.
I actually won't have to travel too far to get it. I have a baby shower to go to this Sunday and my kid is going to a birthday party for a kid at school. They are playing laser tag. Both functions are within 10 minutes of a Dairy Queen.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Mike Babcock is coaching the Leafs.
I guess he doesn't care about winning.
Pages: 1 2