Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 11, 2015 ~ Coupons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That what I got for Mother's Day. A card and some diaper coupons. Seriously... I apparently am going to need to write up a list of ideas because it's kind of tough to smile and be grateful for $1.00 off a $30 case of diapers.

I'm not telling him that I am upgrading my phone as my daughter's gift to me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That what I got for Mother's Day. A card and some diaper coupons. Seriously... I apparently am going to need to write up a list of ideas because it's kind of tough to smile and be grateful for $1.00 off a $30 case of diapers.

Sorry, but....

:roflmao:

After that, you're getting yourself the S6 Edge, right?
Swag:

[youtube]A_ROGjQuWik[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That what I got for Mother's Day. A card and some diaper coupons. Seriously... I apparently am going to need to write up a list of ideas because it's kind of tough to smile and be grateful for $1.00 off a $30 case of diapers.

Sorry, but....

Did you think I would get an iPhone??? I love Samsung. every phone they've made that I have owned have been great.
I got this text from DaveP yesterday [Image: 526e877dff5c0b5c1ce1bf6afa4b5b10.jpg]
Who's watching his cats?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Who's watching his cats?

Probably Mama P. Or his brother. C
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Who's watching his cats?

Probably Mama P. Or his brother. C

He should starting popping back on here occasionally again.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:He should starting popping back on here occasionally again.

I told him to a few time.s.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Sorry, but....

Did you think I would get an iPhone??? I love Samsung. every phone they've made that I have owned have been great.

Haha. No, I'm just pretty sure the S6 Edge is the best and most expensive Android out there right now.
[Image: 1247600185280407113.gif]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sorry, but....

Haha. No, I'm just pretty sure the S6 Edge is the best and most expensive Android out there right now.

LOL.. If he was paying. My budget is tighter until I get a new job, so I got a S5.. cost me $1. Also picked up an Otterbox for it too.
It's hard to find parts for an early 80s model Tawaineese ceiling fan.
There are forums, for super fans, of well, fans. :roflmao:

and apparently, in the ceiling fan world, vintage means the 80s. :?

need some blades for a Tatung 42 incher. coming up empty so far.
My wife asked what I got her for mothers day. I said, "nothing, you aren't my mother"

true story.

but I am now reminded to give my real mom a call here soon. I forgot yesterday. too busy with my gardening hobby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4