Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 05/07/15 - I think I need...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1) a doctor - I hurt my foot yesterday at the gym. I have no idea what I did to it, all I know was right after I landed it started hurting.

2) a vacation - life has been kicking my ass lately and I really don't have time for even a small one right now.

3) Ice Cream - I have an incredible weakness for ice cream. I've been thinking about a waffle cone and ice cream for like 4 days. I'm trying to make it till Sunday and I'll treat myself. Come on... Sunday.
NussieT Wrote:Our partner at the redi mix shows up today with an envelope and I'm thinking it's probably the companies office or the traffic safety papers.
No it's an invoice from a class 1 driving school. Apparently one of my former employees thought it would be ok to take a course and then have them bill me for it. This person hasn't worked for us since October.
I cannot fucking believe it. I'm so pissed off, I want to punch things and my boxing bag never came to the pit house it's in storage. Some people deserve to be hurt.

Wow. Was this while they were still an employee or after they left? Tell them to send the bill to them, it's not yours.
NussieT Wrote:1) a doctor - I hurt my foot yesterday at the gym. I have no idea what I did to it, all I know was right after I landed it started hurting.

2) a vacation - life has been kicking my ass lately and I really don't have time for even a small one right now.

3) Ice Cream - I have an incredible weakness for ice cream. I've been thinking about a waffle cone and ice cream for like 4 days. I'm trying to make it till Sunday and I'll treat myself. Come on... Sunday.

I want #2 and #3. I'm supposed to go up to Traverse City next weekend. My fingers are crossed that it happens.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Our partner at the redi mix shows up today with an envelope and I'm thinking it's probably the companies office or the traffic safety papers.
No it's an invoice from a class 1 driving school. Apparently one of my former employees thought it would be ok to take a course and then have them bill me for it. This person hasn't worked for us since October.
I cannot fucking believe it. I'm so pissed off, I want to punch things and my boxing bag never came to the pit house it's in storage. Some people deserve to be hurt.

Wow. Was this while they were still an employee or after they left? Tell them to send the bill to them, it's not yours.

They left in October and the bill came yesterday. We haven't sent anyone to school yet.
Driving the loader thought-

Since I work in a quarry am I considered a modern day Fred Flinstone!?
NussieT Wrote:Driving the loader thought-

We've been saying that for a while now, it's good to see you finally noticed the obvious.
You guys still do use dinosaurs up there in Canada for that stuff, right?
NussieT Wrote:1) a doctor - I hurt my foot yesterday at the gym. I have no idea what I did to it, all I know was right after I landed it started hurting.

From playing soccer for most of my life, there will be days where my feet or ankles hurt to the point where I can barely walk.
Sometimes I think it's just the weather, sometimes it's nothing.
But I just put up with it, and it's usually better the next day.
Chip Wrote:

We've been saying that for a while now, it's good to see you finally noticed the obvious.
You guys still do use dinosaurs up there in Canada for that stuff, right?

Some of our equipment is so old they could be considered dinosaurs.

This is your loader?
[Image: 8e9a4ad1bf984f0bfe7d4992244dee29.jpg]
Ok, I was watching this, laughing at the stupid Cavaliers fans.
Until the part where she runs and he picks here up. Then I laughed out loud.

[youtube]sGHAxbSEBZs[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

This is your loader?
[Image: 8e9a4ad1bf984f0bfe7d4992244dee29.jpg]

Haha.
Turtle shell for a hard hat.
And, there's a volcano going off in the background.
I always envisioned a quarry looking like that. Volcano, dinosaur and all.
Weren't the Flinstones the first husband and wife to be shown in one bed together on TV?
The first pic is the hole we are currently mining out of. In about a month we will have the yarder up and running (second picture, orange machine with a white boom).
The second is front half of the loader and the $200k machine that was all shit when we got it. They fixed it up nice.

[Image: cafaad71938cab609a0c3fb71d5d846d.jpg][Image: ec662b8f902e072cbb23d91ac955b190.jpg]
Pages: 1 2